Social Business Unplugged - Why most organizations fail - less tech, more leadership - Social Media Week Copenhagen 2014
- 1,065 views
Presentation by Erik Korsvik Østergaard and Kasper Risbjerg during Social Media Week CPH 2014. ...
Presentation by Erik Korsvik Østergaard and Kasper Risbjerg during Social Media Week CPH 2014.
A wave of sociological and technological trends highly affects the strategic direction of most companies – whether they are global or local.
At the center is competitiveness through agility and adaptability – something Social Business promises, but has struggled to deliver.
The two speakers took the audience through an engaging and provocative session on what it takes to succeed as a Social Business, what mindset is needed and why they believe leadership is more important than technology.
They examined topics like:
* What is the current state of Social Business?
* What are the pitfalls of adoption?
* Which conditions are needed for success?
* What role does leadership play?
* Why is Social Business after all still the solution to competitive advantage?
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views