Presentation by Erik Korsvik Østergaard and Kasper Risbjerg during Social Media Week CPH 2014.
A wave of sociological and technological trends highly affects the strategic direction of most companies – whether they are global or local.
At the center is competitiveness through agility and adaptability – something Social Business promises, but has struggled to deliver.
The two speakers took the audience through an engaging and provocative session on what it takes to succeed as a Social Business, what mindset is needed and why they believe leadership is more important than technology.
They examined topics like:
* What is the current state of Social Business?
* What are the pitfalls of adoption?
* Which conditions are needed for success?
* What role does leadership play?
* Why is Social Business after all still the solution to competitive advantage?