2. Ajenda● What is Alloy● Why Alloy● How to work with Alloy● Examples● Questions
3. What Is Alloy?● Alloy is built on Node.js, available on npm, and integrated with Titanium Studio● Alloy is an open source MVC framework with the goal of making Titanium development easier, faster, and more scalable
4. Why Alloy?● Scaffolding generation and advanced tooling● Best Practices● With Alloy, developers can build apps not only faster, but of higher quality, effortlessly leveraging features like compile time validation, advanced code generation, and reusable components.
5. Alloy Key Features● UI and app logic separation through MVC framework● Develop your apps using XML and JSON● Reusable widgets and templates● Built-in Backbone.js and Underscore.js support● Command Line interface
6. How to Start?● Alloy Quickstart Guide http://projects.appcelerator.com/alloy/docs/Alloy-bootstrap/index.html● Alloy Google Group https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!forum/appc-ti-alloy● Alloy on Github https://github.com/appcelerator/alloy
7. Getting StartRequirements● Ti SDK and Studio 2.1 or greater● Node.js 0.6.3 or greater● Support only on OSX 10.6 or greater(Windows and Linux Support Later)Platform Support● Android - 2.2 (API8) or greater● iPad - 4.2 or greater● iPhone - 4.2 or greater● Mobile Web
8. Install AlloyOnce Titanium and Node.js are installed thenrun the below command from the OSX terminalapp to install Alloy $sudo npm install alloy -g