1. The I-Search Reflection:Remediation English I NCVPS
2. Where we are…O You’ve chosen the topic you think you want to work with. O If you want to revise, or change your topic, your teacher will work with you to rework your assignments.O You’ve decided an audience, and purpose for your paper.O You’ve come up with questions about your topicO You’ve used these questions to research your topicO You’ve used reliable sources to get your informationO You’ve learned how to cite your sources
3. Lesson 3 OverviewO In this lesson we’ve: O Reviewed the I-Search process so far O Completed a checklist of where you are O Read about what a reflective essay is O Read “Writers on Writing” and seen that no matter who you are, if you’re a writer, there are certain issues you encounter O Reflected on the writing process.
4. AssignmentsO You had several assignments in this lesson: O A written response to “Writer’s on Writing” so you could see that even famous writers encounter issues in their writing O A forum where you shared common problems writers have O A writer’s memo so that you could reflect about how you were doing O A narrative that allowed you to have some fun with reflecting on the process
5. RemediationO Sometimes, it takes extra practice to master some concepts.O Now that you’ve finished reviewing Lesson 3, move onto the Voki assignment.