Be the first to like this
Presentation from the REGION - CENTRAL EASTERN EUROPEAN MUSIC CONFERENCE - RegiON BarCamp ‘09
Date:2-4 OCTOBER 2009
Conference Venue: PALACE OF ARTS (MÜPA), BUDAPEST
Presenter: András Bodrogi - Program Coordinator of Music Export Hungary.
THE MAIN TOPICS OF THE REGION BARCAMP WERE:
* Market overviews – what are the challenges/improvements in East and West
* Music and the mobile/internet sector
* Talent development – Roots & Routes a well established current international model
* The music sector from the musicians and producers point of view
* Live networking between the Region’s Clubs, Booking Agencies and Festivals
GUESTS INVITED TO THE CONFERENCE
Music professionals from the surrounding countries, representatives of the Hungarian and international live music scene –directors of music organisations, representatives of significant music agencies, music managers, maintainers, programme coordinators of major cultural institutions and concert halls.
This presentation is about the Hungarain music market in 2009. About the previous projects of Music Export Hungary, in addition, the new developments and future projects of MXH.