2. "Why we trust people isthe same; its only theways we come to betrusted that have beenchanging, and thatsbecause communicationhas been changing."
3. The OpportunityWhile Wild Water Kingdom –Canada’s largest water park –had an existing Facebook andTwitter profile, we saw theopportunity to grow itsaudience, to improveengagement with thesecommunities and to buildbetter awareness of the park’sfeatures to their existing andnew audience base.
4. The SolutionWe had 3 short summermonths to quickly revampthe Wild Water KingdomTwitter profile, develop ahandful of custom pageson the Wild WaterKingdom Facebook Page,develop and execute dailycontent programming andidentify and connect withkey influencers.
5. The Results Despite the shortNew Facebook Page Likes: 1, 409 program timeframe andFacebook Page Post Views: 611, 196 minimal integration ofFacebook Page Post Feedback 1, 306 other ongoing media and marketing programs, our ongoing social media marketing and community management resulted in a larger community size, an engaged community, an increase in online mentions and positive brand sentiment.
6. Palomino - WebPal● Identified, sourced and effectively build relationships with relevant influencers in WebPal’s product sector.● Developed engaging and relevant content and encouraged conversation amongst influencers.● Created both static and interactive relevant messaging and content on an ongoing basis.● Developed and published long form content on WebPal’s online property positioning them as an industry leader and reliable resource for information.● Results include the following: ○ Social Channels are responsible for 20% of the referral traffic to webpal.net ○ Blog responsible for 37% of total views on webpal.net
7. Mining for Talent with Social Mediahttp://marscommons.marsdd.com/social-media-and-business/barrick-gold
8. Global War for Talent"LinkedIn lets us build a network in a short period of time in avery targeted way versus searching through hundreds ofresumes." - Tania CraigDevelop relationships with highly skilled peopleGold LinkedIn Career PageLinkedIn Recruitment AdsLinkedIn Job SlotsLinkedIn Recuiter10% of the new hires in Toronto office have been fromLinkedIn.