2. Cyberbullying is when a child, preteen or teen istormented, threatened, harassed, h umiliated, embarrassed or otherwise targeted by another child, preteen or teen using the Internet, interactive and digital technologies or mobile phones. stopcyberbullying.org
3. direct attacks (messages sent to you directly) cyberbullying by proxy (using others to help cyberbully the victim, either with or without the accomplices knowledge)
4. 1. Instant Messaging/Text Messaging Harassment2. Stealing Passwords3. Blogs4. Web Sites5. Sending Pictures through E- mail and Cell Phone6. Internet Polling7. Interactive Gaming8. Sending Malicious Code9. Sending Porn and Other Junk E- Mail and IM10. Impersonation
5. send hateful or threatening messages to other kids, without realizing that while not said in real life, unkind or threatening messages are hurtful and very serious. a kid/teen may create a screen name that is very similar to another kids name. They may use this name to say inappropriate things to other users while posing as the other person. Text wars or text attacks are when kids gang up on the victim, sending thousands of text-messages to the victims cell phone or other mobile device. Kids send death threats using IM and text-messaging as well as photos/videos.
6. Stealing another person’s password and begin to chat with other people, pretending to be the other student, saying mean things that offend and anger the person’s friends . Meanwhile, they wont know it is not really that person they are talking to. Using another person’s password to change his/her profile to include sexual, racist, and inappropriate things that may attract unwanted attention or offend people. Stealing another person’s password and locks the victim out of their own account or hack into the victim’s computer
7. Using blogs to damage other people’s reputation or invade their privacy or embarrass the person. Creating websites or groups that aim to degrade or offend another person or group
8. sending mass e-mails to other users, that include nude or degrading pictures of other teens Taking pictures of someone, especially when the person is in an embarrassing situation without permission and posting it online or sending it to others
9. Creating and participating in internet polls asking questions about someone, putting that person in an embarrassing, degrading position
10. Verbally abusing others, using threats and lewd language, passing false rumors, locking them out ofgames, account hacking in interactive gaming websites
11. Students sending viruses, spyware orhacking programs to destroy others’ computers or hacking into their system
12. Signing up victims for emailing and IM marketing lists, especially to porn sites When the victim receives thousands of e-mails from pornographers their parents usually get involved, either blaming them (assuming they have been visiting porn sites)
13. The cyberbully poses as the victim to post hateful messages to othergroups so that the victim gets hated by that group
14. The cyberbully asks others to bully the victim The cyberbully pretends to be someone else and bullies the victim
15. they are often motivated by anger, revenge or frustration. for entertainment or boredom and have too much time on their hands Many do it for laughs or to get a reaction. Some do it by accident, and either send a message to the wrong recipient or didnt think before they did something. To torment others and for their ego Revenge Social standing, popularity and peer pressure
16. If think you are a victim ofcyberbullying…
17. If think you are a witness or haveknowledge of cyberbullying in yourschool….