Firecoresoft xavc video converter convert xavc video to fcp pro res mov
Firecoresoft XAVC video converter
convert xavc video to FCP ProRes
What can Firecoresoft XAVC video converter do for you?
Firecoresoft XAVC video converter can convert XAVC/XAVC-S
footages to other popular video format like MOV, MP4, WMV, AVI,
MP3, FLV, etc. So with this converter you can convert xavc video to
Final Cut Pro, Premiere, Sony Vegas, Avid, iMovie supported format,
then you can import them to video editor. Firecoresoft XAVC video
converter is able to convert xavc video to portable devices like iPad
4, Kindle Fire HD, Galaxy Note 2, Nexus 10, and so on supported
format. If you need, this converter also has ability to crop, trim, split,
merge, convert video to 3D and adjust your audio volume.
So if you get a xavc video converter, you can:
1. Convert xavc video to Final cut pro friendly format for editing xavc on
2. Import XAVC footages with Adobe Premiere CS6 with easy.
3. Edit Sony PMW-F5/PMW-F55 xavc recording with Final Cut Pro.
You can learn the steps on how to use this XAVC video converter.
1. You should get a XAVC video converter, and then install it. After
that, you can launch the converter. Click "Add Files" to import one or
multiple videos into the application. Drag and drop video into the
converter is allowed.
2. You can choose to edit video(Optional). Just click "Trim" to trim
video, and click "Edit" to crop video, add effect to video, convert
video to 3D, and adjust audio volume. To split video just click "Split".
3.Set output format. Click "Profile" menu bar to choose the output
format, choose "HD Video"->"HD QuickTime Movie (*.mov)" to keep
the original 4K quality. With it, you can easily find the Final Cut
Pro, iMovie, Premiere, Sony Vegas supported format.
4. Set video resolution (Optional). Click "Settings" to set the output
5. Start converting xavc video to mov. When all the settings are
finish, then click the big green round button on the bottom right to
start the conversion.
When the conversion is finish, you can do what you want to do, like playing,
editting, uploading, etc.