37 QUALITIES OF A GOOD SALESPERSON
1. Pleasing personality.
2. Likes dealing with people. Outwardly.
3. Produces good vibes, attracts others.
4. Is popular among his customers and colleagues.
5. Has the right and positive attitude. Can do. Will do!
6. Is polite and has good manners.
7. Is persuasive.
8. Hardworking. Honest. Ethical.
9. Has the ability to think and plan his work.
10.Informed and knowledgeable, qualified –
11. Keeps his promises.
12.Confident and independent in thinking and working.
13.Listens to learn – more, and uses the knowledge
14.Speaks direct and to the point. Not unnecessarily
15.Fully informed about product/s or services.
16.Clear on task and customer needs.
17.Researches on customer needs and requirement.
18.Manages pressures of the job.
19. Good understanding and presenter of facts and his
case. To advise his clients.
20.Understands his task and job objectives. Service,
technology, and sales skills.
21. Plans ahead, and clear on the path to achieve.
22. Takes on initiative and responsibility. And delivers
on time and in the right quality.
23.Quick in decision making – on options, concessions,
24. Is hands-on in his work.
25.Has an ability to write and talk well – at all levels of
customers and his own organization.
26. Authoritative. Problem solver. Not unduly
27. Prepares himself well for the calls on customers.
Databank and details.
28.Is able to convert difficult situation to his
29.Achieves a good and positive strike rate –
30. Is organized. Clean and neat in work.
31.Has good contacts. Good networker.
32.Has good leadership qualities.
33.Builds good relationships – all round.
34. Has the ability to work in a team and
trains/develops his colleagues.
35.Has the ability to define goals, targets, and the
growth prospects of products and his company.
36.Manages his and others time efficiently.
37. Desires to evolve, and grow with the company.