1. Each team will consist of one participant.
2. Each participant will be given a topic on the spot, through a slip.
3. Four minutes will be given to each participant to think about the topic.
4. The participant will have to speak on the topic for two to three minutes.
5. First bell will be rung after two minutes and last bell will be rung after
6. Language is no bar. The participant can speak in ‘Hindi’, ‘Punjabi’ or
topics for extempore
1. Destiny is a matter of choice.
2. Power Corrupts
3. Cell Phones Are Dangerous
4. Pc's are better than humans
5. Paying bribes is fair
6. Overpopulation is the problem.
7. Quality has been lost.
8. Woman’s place is in the home
9. Television is better than books.
10. Computers should replace teachers.
11. Beauty is only skin deep.
12. The pen is mightier than the sword.
13. Jealousy Generates Progress
14. television is too violent.
15. little learning is a dangerous thing
16. small is beautiful.
17. globalisation is good for humans
18. Today’s children are fashion victims.
19. Success is more important than happiness.
20. The Internet has become more harmful than useful.
21. Wikipedia is a better resource than many libraries.
22. Celebrities should not be role models.
23. Thanks to social networking, there is no face-to-face interaction.
24. public is better than private
25. lottery is a good idea
26. competition Is good
27. fashion Is important
28. COKE is better than juice
29. social networking is better than friends
30. Love marriage better than arrane marriages
31. Cable television leads to development
32. Malls are better than bazaars
33. Beauty is always physical
34. Junk foods provide spice in life
35. Foreign education is better than domestic education
36. Women are better managers