Dr. Phils Test*Dr. Phil scored 55. He did this test on Oprah -- she got 38.)
Some folks pay a lot of money to find this stuff out. Read on, this is very interesting! Dont be overly sensitive!It’s pretty accurate & it only takes about 2 minutes.
Take this test for yourself and send it to your friendsincluding the person who sent it to you.The person who sent it placed their score in theSUBJECT box.Please do the same before forwarding toyour friends.
Answers are for who you are now...... notwho you were in the past.Have a pen or pencil and paper ready.This is a real test given by theHuman Relations Dept. at many of themajor corporations today. It helps themget better insight concerning theiremployees and prospective employees.
There are 10 simple questions. So... grab apencil and paper, keep track of your letteranswers.Make sure to change the subject of thee-mail to read YOUR total score. When you are finished, forward this toeveryone you know, and also send it to theperson who sent this to you.
Number your paper 1 to 10. Continue to begin test
1. When do you feel at your best?a) in the morningb) during the afternoon and earlyeveningc) late at night
2. You usually walk.....a) fairly fast, with long stepsb) fairly fast, with little stepsc) less fast head up, looking the world in the faced) less fast, head downe) very slowly
3. When talking to people, you...a) stand with your arms foldedb ) have your hands claspedc) have one or both your hands on your hips or in pocketsd) touch or push the person to whom you are talkinge) play with your ear, touch your chin or smooth your hair
4. When relaxing, you sit with...a) your knees bent with your legs neatly side by sideb) your legs crossedc) your legs stretched out or straightd) one leg curled under you
5. When something really amuses you, Youreact with...a) a big appreciated laughb) a laugh, but not a loud onec) a quiet chuckled) a sheepish smile
6. When you go to a party or socialgathering, you...a) make a loud entrance so everyone notices youb) make a quiet entrance, looking around forsomeone you knowc) make the quietest entrance, trying to stayunnoticed
7. When youre working or concentratingvery hard, and youre interrupted, you...a) welcome the breakb) feel extremely irritatedc) vary between these two extremes
8. Which of the following colors do youlike most?a) Red or orange b) blackc) yellow or light blue d) greene) dark blue or purple f) whiteg) brown or gray
9. When you are in bed at night, in those lastfew moments before going to sleep, you lie...a) stretched out on your backb) stretched out face down on your stomachc) on your side, slightly curledd) with your head on one arme) with your head under the covers
10. You often dream that you are...a) fallingb) fighting or strugglingc) searching for something orsomebodyd) flying or floatinge) you usually have dreamless sleepf) your dreams are always pleasant
OVER 60 POINTSOthers see you as someone they should "handlewith care." Youre seen asvain, self-centered and one who is extremelydomineering. Others mayadmire you, wishing they could be more likeyou, but dont always trust you,hesitating to become too deeply involved withyou.
51 TO 60 POINTSOthers see you as an exciting, highly volatile,rather impulsive personality; a natural leader,one whos quick to make decisions, though notalways the right ones. They see you as bold andadventuresome, someone who will try anythingonce; someone who takes chances and enjoys anadventure. They enjoy being in your companybecause of the excitement you radiate.
41 TO 50 POINTSOthers see you as fresh, lively, charming,amusing, practical and always interesting;someone whos constantly in the center ofattention, but sufficiently well-balancednot to let it go to their head. They also seeyou as kind, considerate, andunderstanding; someone wholl alwayscheer them up and help them out.
31 TO 40 POINTSOthers see you as sensible, cautious, careful andpractical. They see you as clever, gifted, ortalented, but modest. Not a person who makesfriends too quickly or easily, but someone whosextremely loyal to friends you do make and whoexpect the same loyalty in return. Those whoreally get to know you realize it takes a lot toshake your trust in your friends, but equally thatit takes you a long time to get over it if that trustis ever broken.
21 TO 30 POINTSYour friends see you as painstaking and fussy.They see you as very cautious, extremely careful, aslow and steady plodder. It would really surprisethem if you ever did something impulsively or onthe spur of themoment, expecting you to examine everythingcarefully from every angle and then usually decideagainst it. They think this reaction is caused partlyby your careful nature.
UNDER 21 POINTSPeople think you are shy, nervous, andindecisive, someone who needs lookingafter, who always wants someone else tomake the decisions and who doesnt want toget involved with anyone or anything! Theysee you as a worrier who always seesproblems that dont exist. Some people thinkyoure boring. Only those who know youwell know that you arent.
Now forward this to all your friends,don’t forget to put your score in the subject box. -Dr.Phil