Your Burning Question About Training
Self-assess, you must! Write on your index card
Use Learning Theory: Kirkpatrick Model
• What struck you as meaningful during the workshop?
• What will you apply?
• What part was most useful to your work?
• What part should be changed?
Agree Strongly…Agree…Neutral…Disagree…Disagree Strongly
One a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being high and 1 being low
• Has the instructor has been an effective teacher?
• Has the workshop been effective in advancing the
Documentation: Social Media
Culmination and Celebration
Do over, do again, tweak, improve
Unleash what you have learned, you must
Answer your burning question!
Q & A
Write on index card, you will
1. What is one small step you can do
to improve your practice?
2. What would you change about the
session design or delivery to improve it?
What did you think?
Evaluate this session!
• Search by session title at www.nten.org/ntc/eval
• Or go directly: http://tinyurl.com/14NTCTRAIN
When you evaluate a session, you will be entered to win a prize!
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.