1. 10 Simple Steps to Association 2.0 http://www.flickr.com/photos/thomashawk/
2. I am a trainer, coach, and consultant to nonprofits in the area of effective technology use. “ I am not a techie. I only pretend to play on my blog, Beth’s Blog!” Beth Kanter
3. Just Words
4. A way of using the Internet to instantly collaborate, share information, and have a conversation about ideas or causes we care about. It’s a world where anyone can be a publisher, a reporter, an artist, a filmmaker, a photographer or pundit …. Even an activist or citizen philanthropist! So, what is this Web 2.0 Stuff anyway?
5. http://www.flickr.com/photos/grendelkhan/ Why did the .org cross the chasm?
6. To Reach Outcomes!
7. Insert words like …. Second Life My Space Social Media Tagging
8. “ It's easy to get wrapped up in the excitement of bleeding edge tools. But what social change organizations really need is enterprise class software that meets their needs at affordable prices.”
9. It’s both/and not an either or! Web 2.0/Bleeding Edge or Basic Needs?
10. What does this look like for nonprofit organizations?