View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
“Cloud computing refers to both the applications delivered
as services over the Internet and the hardware and system
software in the data centers that provide those services”.
Cloud Computing Infrastructure
Infrastructure as a service delivers basic storage
and compute capabilities as standardized services
over the network. Servers, storage systems,
switches, routers, and other systems are pooled and
made available to handle workloads that range from
application components to high-performance
Cloud Computing Models
Private clouds are implemented in the enterprise’s data
center and managed by internal resources.
Public clouds are implemented in the enterprise’s data
center and managed by organization and accessed
by the all kind of users.
To meet the benefits of both approaches, newer
execution models have been developed to combine public
and private clouds into a unified solution.
* Amazon web services
* Google App Engine
* Microsoft azure
* Rackspace intensive
* Red Hat Enterprise Linux
* Windows server 2003/2008
* Opensuse Linux
* Gentoo Linux
* Oracle Enterprise Linux
* Ubuntu Linux
* Apache Http
* IBM Lotus Web Content Management
* IBM webshere portal server
* IBM WebSphere Application Server
* Java Application Server
* Oracle WebLogic Server
Application Development Environment
* IBM's Mash
* JBoss Enterprise Application Platform
* Ruby on Rails
* MySQL Enterprise
* SQL Server
* Oracle Database 11g
* IBM DB2
* IBM Informix Dynamic Server
* Microsoft SQL Server Standard 2005
* Speed of light in fiber optical cable 1, 24,000
miles per second.
* Fetch 10 images for a website per second.
* Security Control there is no virus infections.
* $0.10 (4.5Rs)per GB-month of provisioned storage
* $0.10 (4.5Rs)per 1 million I/O requests
* $0.15 (6.75Rs)per GB-month of data stored
* $0.01 (0.45Rs)per 1,000 PUT requests (when saving a
* $0.01 (0.45Rs)per 10,000 GET requests (when loading a
Data Transfer Out
First 10TB per Month $0.17 (7.65Rs)per GB
Next 40TB per Month $0.13 (5.85Rs)per GB
Next 100TB per Month $0.11 (4.95Rs)per GB
Over 150TB per Month $0.10 (4.50Rs)per GB
Logesh prabu &
Vignesh of Engg, Kanchipuram.