RNM & Associates
Corporate Finance Team
RN Marwah & Company (the Group)
More than 50 year old Chartered Accountant Firm.
Provides all range of Accountancy, Audit, Cost, Tax, Legal and Corporate
Member of GENEVA GROUP INTERNATIONAL, one of the world’s leading
networks of professional and independent law, accounting and consulting
The group newly initiated its wings into Corporate Finance, BPO,
Offshore Structuring & E-Intermediary Services under the name of RNM
RNM- GROUP HISTORY
Established in 1946 by Late Shri R.N. Marwah
Registered as a Partnership firm in 1961
Rich history and background, having a forte in taxation
Empanelled with Reserve Bank of India and Comptroller of Auditor General
of India (C&AG)
Empanelled with Canara Bank, Corporation Bank, Vijaya Bank, Bank of
India, ING Vyasa Bank, Yes Bank
Active member of Confederation of Indian Industry, Swiss Business Forum
and Indo-German Chamber of Commerce
Geneva Group International, Switzerland
Established in 1995
Over 260 members
Over 410 offices
Over 14,000 employees
All over the world
Combined fees of over 3.7 billion USD
Ranked 7th in the world in latest survey of international networks and
associations carried out by Accountancy Magazine, UK.
Buy Side Transactions Sell Side Transactions
Valuation, Due Diligence & an Sales of Khasa Distillery (part of
appraisal report to Park Royal, BI Group) and demerger of the
Delhi for the acquisition of division
Shangri-la, in the course of Sale of controlling interest in a
disinvestment by GOI. Telecom trading Co. (part of
Purchase of Sea Rock Hotel by Linquest Group, Dubai).
Claridges Group. Private Funding of real estate
Purchase of Real Estate development & SEZ (part of
Venture by AEZ Group from ITC Kohli Group)
Services offered by RNM & Associates
Debt Syndication - Arrangement of
Debt debt at competitive terms in
Syndication accordance with the needs of
projects from institutions and
Private/Public placement -
Structuring and executing
Corporate private/public placement of equity
Finance and debt in accordance with client
Private/Publi Corporate Corporate Consultancy – Assist in
c Placement Consultanc Mergers & Acquisition (M&A) and
y related services, including
technical collaboration or
- Arrange both Fund/ Non-Fund based facilities from Banks and financial
• Arrangement of Term Loan(s) at competitive terms in accordance with the
needs of projects from institutions and commercial banks.
• Arrangement of working capital facilities.
• Arrangement of foreign currency loans from overseas banks/ financial
• Medium to long term funding through hire purchase/ lease finance/ inter
corporate deposit and bill discounting
• Bridge Financing, Loan against Property, Etc..
Work closely with the CFO, Treasurer and other members of senior
management to manage the firm's funding, liquidity and capital, helping
the Firm achieve its financial objectives and maximize shareholder value
• Assist in raising fund through IPO as well as QIP
• Assist in raising fund from foreign countries through AIM or SGX
• Venture Capital and Private Equity funding which includes both debt
and equity capital
• Pledging of shares
Corporate Consultancy – Joint-Ventures
and Mergers & Acquisitions
As a member of GGI, RNM expose to Cross-boarder transaction like locating
interested partners in the case of a selloff, joint ventures, technical
collaboration or distributorship agreements
Apart GGI, RNM has strong network with Japanese Companies as well as
RNM also have its affiliate offices in Mauritius and HongKong.
At present, we have been working on Pharma, Telecom, Real Estate,
Hospitality and many other sector for JV and sell-out deals.
Search RNM accompany
Strategy Due cycle of a
Model Diligence successful
1. Evaluate the Clients needs and timing.
2. Evaluate or assist in writing the clients business plan
3. Prepare a preliminary valuation analysis of clients company to
determine possible valuation range.
4. Assist client in developing a contingency plan.
5. Prepare Information Memorandum for distribution to potential
6. Identify list of potential investors/Partner.
7. Develop a compelling argument for clients growth strategy,
management team and upside potential.
8. Liaison with potential investor/Partner and provide additional
information as required.
9. Arrange meeting between potential investor/Partner and
10. Assist client in preparation of presentation to potential
11. Review investment proposals received and suggest counter
proposals and negotiation strategy.
12. Refine proposed summary of terms to include any issues
omitted by investors.
13. When all investment proposals has been received, determine
the most favorable and begin negotiations with investors to
maximize value and benefit to the client.
14. Select final investors/partner and consolidate their various
proposals into a single acceptable offer.
15. Assist client in preparing for and responding to due diligence
16. Review documents with clients lawyers and negotiate “boiler
plate” issues in the first draft of documents.
17. Coordinate with clients lawyer to ensure that all documentation
18. Assist client in last minute negotiation and closing process.
19. Assist client by undertaking research and providing advice and
assistance on any issue raised during the old process.
Corporate Consultancy – Advisory &
RNM & Associates are also engaged in rendering the following
Valuations and assessment
Structuring of the investments
Appraisal, Due Diligence Report and Project Viability Studies
Valuation of Business Units
From :- RNM & Associates
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.