Be the first to like this
Last week while I was at our Cleveland downtown location I noticed a really young boy caring for his mother all by himself, without help from any adult. He can't be more than 6 years old, only slightly taller than the wheelchair he was pushing.
We believe every life deserves world class patient experience, starting from their first stop of the user journey: ClevelandClinic.org . We are offering students an opportunity to contribute to usability studies that shape the user experience of the most-visited US hospital website:
Digital Marketing team of Cleveland Clinic is seeking a UX intern to join our mission of delivering best patient experience online. The intern will have the opportunity to participate in usability studies and apply design solutions within existing IA framework while integrating research findings.
* Preference will be given to those who have completed courses in information architecture, usability, and human-computer interaction
* Open to continue internship into fall semester
* Knowledge of conducting and analyzing usability research data
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Proficiency using MS Excel
* Strong written communication skills
Please submit application online: