How do I use taste.com? A set of instructions for those who are not so internet savvy!
Shows recipes for all Allows you to occasions become a member 1. Type www.taste.com.au into your internet browser and press enter You are now now on the taste main page.
2. To become a user of taste click on the taste kitchen tab shown above.3. Click on join now to create your membership.
4. You are now on the member creation page, fill in the circled section,(everything marked with a *).
5. As you are filling in the details, check that the username you wish to use isavailable by clicking check availability.
6. When your name shows as available it means you can now proceed to fill in therest of the details.* Make sure, if you want to receive any newsletters you check the box to receivethem
7. Alternate contact details and about you is not necessary to fill in, but doso if you wish to. This is displayed on your biography.
8. Once you have filled in everything (marked with a *) proceed to getting started byclicking submit.
Congratulations! You are now registered with taste.com and you can now haveaccess to all areas of the site, for free!
How to create a club:9. Click back on the taste kitchen tab, it will take you to this page above.10. Click on My clubs and posts.
11. Click on Clubs to create your own club for any type of food you love! This isgreat to create a community for people that love the same food you do.
This is the club home page, you can now see latest videos, posts and photos of clubs you have joined.You are now on the club home page.12. Click on create a club to create a club of your interest.
What is the title of your Club? What is your club all about? Upload a photo that your club is focused onOnce you are in ‘Create a Club’ the above page will show. You must (like any other page) fill in all therequired fields marked with a *.13. Submit your club for Approval
Congratulations! You are now also an official Club owner! You can now add people and let people addthemselves to the club, post recipes and administrate the club. You can also organise events betweenmembers and have discussions on a particular topic.There is so much opportunity!
This is the Club page where it shows the clubs you own (my clubs). You areable to see the members in the club, photo galleries, recipes and posts byyourself and members.
How to compose a personal message:14. On the right side of the page click on the my messages, personal notes and reviews tab.This will display your inbox, personal recipes and notes as well as reviews you have added.15. Click on Compose message to start a new message between yourself and another.
Click on inbox to view inbox or sent to view previously sent messages.Here is what it will look like when you go to create your personal message.16. Type in who you would like to send the message to, they must already be a taste member otherwise it will show as usernot valid.17. Type the subject of the message you are sending (what it will be about), then start typing your message18. When you are finished click send!You have now successfully sent a message.
Photo/ Gallery Sharing!19. Click on the ‘My photos’ tab located on the right side of the page to see the tab menu.20. To add a gallery, click add gallery, you will then be able to upload photos from your computerfiles, have fun!
Club posts21. Click on the ‘My clubs and posts’ tab located on the right of the page.22. To create a post click on the ‘Create a club post’ button.
You are now on the club post page23. Choose the title of the post for your viewers to see.24. Upload an image of your choice, from your files for the post.24. Select the club you would like to send the post to.25. Type the message you would like to send to the club.26. Check the ‘certification’ box at the bottom to confirm your messages photos and send.
How to join an existing club:27. Click on the ‘taste kitchen clubs’ tab at the top of the page.
Once you have clicked on that tab this will be the displayed page. There is a button called‘choose a club’ and as shown, you will be able to see all the existing clubs alreadyavailable on taste.28. Choose the club you wish to join.
On this example I have chosen ‘Bake Club’.29. To join the club click join this club located on the right side of the tab menu.
Congratulations! You have now successfully joined an existing club.
30. To view recipe posts that have been posted click on the ‘Recipe’ tablocated on the right side of the tab menu.
31. Click on the recipe that you would like to make, this will show everything you need to know abouthow to make, how many it serves and what the ingredients are.32. To add the recipe to your cookbook, on your page click add to my cookbook.33. To print a recipe, click Print.
When you are on the recipe page, you can comment on the photo or even like it onFacebook!(Yes, this is a different recipe because (sometimes) some recipes do not allow comments.)
34. Click galleries on the right side of the tab menu to browse through all thecollections of photos from existing recipes, as well as photos from events andcompetitions members have posted within the club.
36. Click ‘Members’ on the tab list to view all the existing members inthe club.
You have now been shown how to successfully use the taste kitchen tab for creating and accessing Clubs, composingpersonal messages and exploring other tabs on the website.37. To log out of your taste.com click back onto the taste kitchen tab, there you will find the logout button.Thank you for using taste.com I hope you enjoyed yourself!