1. What can you dowith WorldCat? By Kelsey Edwards
2. What is WorldCat? O WorldCat is a library catalog which combines the collections of over 72,000 libraries in 170 countries around the world. (Hence the name)
3. How Big is WorldCat? O
4. What can you search for on WorldCat?
5. What does a basic search look like on WorldCat?
6. What about an advanced search?
7. How can you narrow your search?If you type in a keyword it then gives you the option of narrowing down the search by clicking on tabs. It even tells you how many artifacts are under each tab.
8. How do you know if your local library has what you want? says so right here
9. What else can WorldCat do?O You can look up WorldCat on your phone!O You can look at book lists based on genre.O Build a bibliography.O Read review on the most recent books.
10. What to do if WorldCat doesn’t have it?O A. Send a request to your library asking them to buy it.OrO B. Amazon.com
11. Want to learn more about WorldCat?http://www.worldcat.org/ - Visit thehomepagehttp://www.facebook.com/WorldCat.org?ref=ts - Check out their Facebook!http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=WorldCat.org&search_type=&aq=f - Lookat the “How to..” videos on YouTube