Project Of Connecting Secondary Medical Schools Edin Kadić, prof. Medicinska škola Ante Kuzmanića Zadar (Secondary Medical School Ante Kuzmanića Zadar)firstname.lastname@example.org.
First Steps Of The School1999th we launched a project:"Education of building a website" CARNet User Conference - CUC 2000. email@example.com.
RivaOn - Implementing ideasRivaOn (2000) – Educational Portal of ALLSecondary School of Zadar County (22 schools)Accepted principals of all secondary schoolsSponsorship of the Zadar CountySchool newsroom(promoters in schools) htp://www.rivaon.com firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organization RivaOnTeacher editorial RivaOn o Leaders School newsrooms in each school o Encouraging the development of school websitesStudents editorial RivaOn in each school o Journalist/photo editorial email@example.com.
Development project (2003.) firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOUR PERT OF PROJECT:1. Students exchange2. Development of joint projects3. Development of common web pages http://ljubljana.medskolazd.hr/4. Video conferencing email@example.com.
Microsoft Innovative Teachers Forum London (April, 29. - 30. 2004) Ante-Kuzmanic@medskolazd.hr firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project: School Network (2004) …… Classrooms and cabinets Internet kioskAdministration Win server 2007 ISA server Optic – 100 Mb WiFi access point School TV Teachers PC IC classroom email@example.com.
Using ICT in classrooms (School)Regular classesPreparing teachers and students (workshops)Support for other school projectsVideo conferencing classroomsConduct educational administration firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connecting medical schools (Starting 2005)- Virtual community of 26 medical schools from Croatia (2 Slovenia and 1 Macedonia)- Pilot–project of Croatian Academic and Reasearch Network (CARNet) www.e-medica.hr email@example.com.
SUPPORTMinistry of Science, Education andSports of the Republic of CroatiaAgency for Vocational EducationCroatian Academic and Reasearch Network (CARNet)Microsoft CroatiaHealth care institutions (General Hospital Zadar, Split, Sunce, …)Zadar County firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEGMENTS OF THE PROJECT:Connecting medical schoolsin Republic of Croatia (and abroad): 1. The exchange of students and knowledge (mobility), email@example.com.
SEGMENTS OF THE PROJECT:Connecting medical schoolsin Republic of Croatia (and abroad): 1. The exchange of students and knowledge (mobility), 2. WEB portal “E-medica” (http://www.e-medica.hr), firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEGMENTS OF THE PROJECT:Connecting medical schoolsin Republic of Croatia (and abroad): 1. The exchange of students and knowledge (mobility), 2. WEB portal “E-medica” (http://www.e-medica.hr), 3. Joint projects of students (Net meetings), email@example.com.
SEGMENTS OF THE PROJECT:Connecting medical schoolsin Republic of Croatia (and abroad): 1. The exchange of students and knowledge (mobility), 2. WEB portal “E-medica” (http://www.e-medica.hr), 3. Joint projects of students (Net meetings), 4. Video conferencing (H323, Adobe Connect, MS Live Meeting…) firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEGMENTS OF THE PROJECT:Connecting medical schoolsin Republic of Croatia (and abroad): 1. The exchange of students and knowledge (mobility), 2. WEB portal “E-medica” (http://www.e-medica.hr), 3. Joint projects of students (Net meetings), 4. Video conferencing (H323, Adobe Connect, MS Live Meeting…) 5. Festival/Meeting “Days of E-medica” ~ Bjelolasica, Pula – annual gathering of participants in the project “E-medica” email@example.com.
1. EXCHANGE STUDENTSThe main objectives: Encourage creative collaboration of all subjects in the Croatian medical schools, as well as abroad, Exchange of experiences in the school environment and encourage involvement in the project, Education and self-education of every student and teacher involved in the project, transfer of knowledge, experiences, ideas. Active development of professional content. Mobility firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. EXCHANGE STUDENTSOf last year: 10 exchange students and teachers Participated in 6 medical schools in Croatian and one Slovenian Involved about 100 students and 20 mentors The new implementation of 6 projects email@example.com.
3. STUDENTS„ PROJECTSMaking vocational content through the collaborationof project teams (3-5 students + mentors)Various applications in the preparation of projects: Microsoft Office Tools (Windows) Live meetings (or Skype, Polycom...) Social Networks E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. STUDENTS„ PROJECTSOf last year: 16 joint projects Attended by 11 medical schools in Croatian and two from Slovenia Involved 80 students and 25 mentors The realization of 9 new projects email@example.com.
4. VIDEO CONFERENCESVocational video conferencingLinking with hospitals (surgery)Lectures by teachers and medicalprofessionalsGeneral education coursesInternational video conferencingCommunication between schools firstname.lastname@example.org.
ANNUAL TURNOVER:35 video conference = 80 hours16 big video conferences with more participants6 international video conferencing2 video conferencing operations from Zadar Hospital1 video conference from the Clinic “Svjetlost” Zagreb email@example.com.
Vocational video conferencingTwo gynecological surgery from Zadar GeneralHospital• Laparaskopic surgery - dr. Branko Dukić firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vocational video conferencingEye surgery from Polyclinic “Svjetlost” Zagreb• Prof. dr. sc. Nikica Gabrić email@example.com.
International video conferencing dr. Phil Silversttein from St. Josephs Medical Center, Emergency Medicine Physician - Reading, Pennsylvania (SAD) – Topics: “HIV or AIDS”- 5 school on line- 12 school on streaming firstname.lastname@example.org.
Megaconference X.• 188 international schools - 2.000 participants - 13 hoursMegaconference Jr.• 256 international schools email@example.com.
International video conferencingLectures of our studentsFor Primer school Trnovo, Ljubljana (Slovenia)Topic: Croatian childrens writers: Luko Paljetak firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Days of E-medicaAnnual gathering of students and teachersinvolved in the project "E-medica"Three days of 200-250 students from all CroatianMedical Schools (and from Slovenia and Macedonia)Presentation of achievements in the past yearPresentation schoolPreparations for further cooperation, involvement inprojects, presentations of new projectsPreparation of student exchangeSuggestions for new video conferencing email@example.com.
Successes of project “E-medica”:Accomplishments in the last school year 2009/2010 Participate about 300 - 350 students Participate about 45 teachers Participate 27 schools (and abroad) 10 exchange students and teachers with involved 80 students and 25 mentors Created 16 joint student projects (and international) 35 video conference = 80 hours At the annual meetings "Days of E-medica 2010" attended by 207 pupils and teachers from Croatia, Slovenia and Macedonia firstname.lastname@example.org.
Presentation of the projectCOME (Lisabon, Portugal)SIRIKT (Kranjska Gora, Slovenija)InfoKomTeh (Ljubljana, Slovenija) email@example.com.
PERMANENT EDUCATION Vilnius (Litva)May, 10.-13. 2011. firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE ENABLING ENVIRONMENTTeachers„ workshop: analysis and collaboration, and plans to continue working (Teachers Council) Permanent teaching workshops: training using the new IC technologies email@example.com.
Collaboration with the communityMeasuring blood pressure and blood sugar citizensVolunteering at the General Hospital ZadarVolunteering in Nursing homes for adults firstname.lastname@example.org.