A short presentation for my bachelor thesis, about 5 frameworks for development of geolocalized Android apps:
- Diane: for an awareness searching
- Hermes: a different mvc in android
- Polaris/Kusor: a better solution for location retrieving
- Socrates: a Google Places Api library, in pure Java
- Ulysses: a specific use of Diane, for aware search of places from Google Places - that is: the summa of Diane and Socrates.
Code available on github:
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.