1460 Little Raven Street, 2-415
Denver, CO 80202
• Recruiting Management professional with 15+ years experience in Recruiting -Talent Acquisition and
Management, Client Relationship Building, Employee Relations, and Organizational Development.
• Progressive strategic methodology usage and best practice tactical implementation for Recruiting and
Sales related programs.
• Result-driven organizational and performance management leader using metric management and
Quality Program process improvement methods.
• Business Partner who works with client department management providing service-oriented solutions
for recruiting initiatives.
• Adaptable to a broad landscape of business cultures and industries with quick learning skills
Full Life Cycle Recruiting HR Professional Services; Consulting
Executive Search HR Business Partner
Account Management, Business Development Sourcing Expert, Social Aggregate Media tools
Corporate Recruiting HR Generalist, Compliance
SharpShooter Imaging, Inc. and FanFoto (Souvenir Photography Service Company)
Contract Recruiter 2008 – Present
Recruit for 30 year old company with over 100 national locations and 1200 employees.
Lead company-wide Recruitment processes for an average of 50 open requirements, hiring on average 100
employees per month for key corporate positions; IT Director, Accounting/Finance and Regional Director.
Executed a Workforce planning strategy for Seasonal hiring campaigns resulting in:
• 150 hires starting in December for ski area locations;
• FanFoto Baseball locations/ 200 hires for MLB season April.
• Workforce planning success was measured through metric tracking and quality process improvement
Project Lead on software implementation of ATS - Talent Management platform, iCIMS. Combined ATS function
with HRIS on one platform. Created and documented business process to import data to payroll system.
Trained over 75 Hiring Managers on use of system, developed custom Training Materials for users and
eliminated all paper-related hire processing.
Strategic HR and Recruitment projects including branding a recruitment campaign, company website redesign;
recruitment marketing materials, vendor selection and price negotiation for job postings, and custom
advertisements for various markets and positions.
Strategic HR and Recruitment projects implemented Best Practice structure for following:
• Balanced Compensation Model for Management Positions.
• Developed Internal Career Development Plan for Management positions.
• Developed Training materials for Hiring Managers on Behavioral Interviewing using Competency based
• Wrote employee New Hire packet, including Employee Handbook in compliance with legal and corporate
• Utilized Performance Management Core Competencies to develop Position Descriptions.
Recruiting Solutions Consultant 2007 - Present
Direct Hire placement for various client companies: CH2MHill (Oil and Gas, Technology), IHS (Oil and Gas, IT) EMC
Storage (High Tech Consulting) and other Technology Professional Services providers.
Mercury Companies, Inc.; Billion dollar privately held Real Estate and Mortgage Settlement Insurance provider.
Corporate Recruiter/ HR Business Partner 2007 – 2008
Recruited for billion-dollar, 60 year old Mortgage Insurance firm headquartered in Denver. Used Best Practice
Recruiting process and procedures management for all corporate functions, focusing primarily on IT Department
Strategic Recruitment Practices implemented:
• Delivered top candidates on time and within budget. Utilized process with strong metrics.
• Sourced using progressive social media tools and coaching managers to close top candidates.
• Used strong technology skills and system infrastructure that eliminated administrative burden and
• Created advertising that yielded consistent results/Ads were extremely effective and tied in brand.
• Used multiple high-volume sourcing channels to attract the best active candidates.
• Created methods to find, attract and hire top passive candidates. Used proactive enterprise resource
planning, networking and other recruiting skills.
• Coached and influenced hiring managers throughout process; led every phase of the hiring process.
• Accurately interviewed and assessed candidate competency using all tools available. Relied on industry
training and put effective, legally sound, process in place with accurate results.
• Was responsible for departmental organizing, planning, and managing recruiting resources to deliver
consistent results. Well-organized, forward-looking metrics using workforce planning.
• Managed cost of hire expenditures through vendor relationship management and effective business
• Used HR Business Partnering in the functions of employee relations, organizational development and
benefits administration; aligning recruiting process as needed to improve business and departmental
DigitalGlobe,Inc; Start-up Technology Company
Sr. Recruiting Manager 2006 – 2007
• Actively sourced, interviewed and hired candidates for executive, management, individual contributor,
and technical positions.
• Oversaw hiring of executive, management and technology hires in 2006 (65 hires/6 month period) in
preparation for highly critical satellite launch project.
• Created and implemented recruiting best practices to improve candidate quality, reduce time to hire,
increase retention, and lower cost per hire.
• Business Partner for Business Units which was used to educate, coach and mentor hiring managers on
recruiting process, candidate selection process, and closure process.
• Managed the selection and implementation of a new applicant tracking system (Taleo)
• Branded corporate image throughout recruiting campaigns
• Selected and evaluated HR personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
• Minimized cost-per-hire through strategic recruiting programs; vendor usage, branded advertising
campaigns targeting hard to find skills, used employee referral program
• Developed College Internship Program targeting local colleges and those that have strong aerospace
Idea Integration; Division of the MPS Group; a Fortune 500 global staffing organization
ISYS Technologies; Federal Government System Integration consultancy firm
Senior Technical Recruiter/ Director of Business Development, Consulting Manager 2004 - 2006
• Performed Full life-cycle technical recruitment for US Federal Government programs on a national level.
• Utilized advanced, state-of-the-art sourcing and recruitment techniques to identify uniquely qualify
Clearance personnel for Government Agency work including the CIA, NSA, FBI and their sub-contractors.
• Created new account development and management of technology Recruiting solution projects across
the Front Range region with a focus on Public Sector and State Government areas.
• Sold and managed $2 million in annualized revenues at 40% average gross profit within 8 months of
• Targeted Technology categories: GIS, Microsoft solutions as well as strategic staffing opportunities.
CIBER, Inc. - A leading International Technical Consultancy Corporation
Director of Recruiting 1994 - 2004
• Selected and led a team of recruiters using formal training and hands-on guidance to meet hiring
objectives. Developed and implemented performance based recruiting objectives focused on quality
metrics of recruitment and staffing focusing on strategic growth division of the company.
• Improved recruitment cost-per-hire budget performance through candidate quality (retention) and time
metric performance (time-to-fill)
• Branded company recruitment culture across the company
• Researched, documented and implemented recruiting techniques that were utilized across the company.
• Developed HR and recruitment marketing material and advertisements for candidate marketing, trade
shows and in-house use.
• Recruited the entire range of IT department needs including; Project and Program management,
Architecture, Programming, Testing, Network specialists, Help Desk teams, Business Analysis, Database
Management, Software and Systems Engineering.
• Used competency based behavioral interviewing skills and commercially developed testing tools.
• Initiated and managed immigration policy and procedures for foreign national employees (India, Canada,
Czech Republic, Asia) using legal compliance guidelines.
As an Account Executive
• Sold and managed up to $8.0 million annualized revenue with a consulting base of 100+ technical
• Provided sales support services for all levels of the client organization including 'C' level executives to field
level project leads.
• Sold and managed technology services encompassing a full spectrum of capabilities: Application
Development and support for C/S and Mainframe environments for all phases of IT project cycle; i.e.
Architecture, Design and Development, Testing, Implementation and maintenance.
• Integration Services including Network Support Services, Security and Disaster Recovery, Help Desk/Call
Center Outsourcing; e-Business consulting and development.
• Client companies included: IBM, Ford Motor Company, Citicorp, First Data Corporation, Comcast,
MCI/Worldcom, Avaya, Qwest, Xcel Energy.
Michigan State University; East Lansing, Michigan
BS Food Science and Human Nutrition