1. WELCOME TO PROMJAI DENTAL CLINICDENTAL BANGKOK THAILAND,DENTAL BANGKOK,DENTAL BANGKOK IN THAILANDCosmetic dentists at Promjai Dental Clinic Bangkok,ThailandWe offer a full spectrum of dental treatments including dental implants,dental veneers, laser tooth whitening etc. by cosmetic dentist in the premier dentalclinic in Bangkok Thailand.
2. The Best Dental Clinic Thailand,Dental Bangkok, Dental Clinic Phuket,Dental Thailand,Weoffer all oral treatments including Dental Implants Thailand, CEREC 3D, Dental VeneersThailand, Brite Smite Whitening Thailand, Dental Whitening Thailand, Cosmetic DentistryThailand and other general practices with the most update technology of dentalequipment, under the use of the steam pressure sterilization method and the teams of themost qualified cosmetic dentists in all dental fields.
3. Dental Veneers Bangkok,Dental Veneers Phuket,Dental Veneers Thailand,CosmeticDentistry .Dental VeneersDental Veneers ?The Facts about Dental VeneersAdvantages and Benefits of VeneersHow Are Veneers Different from Fillings or Crowns?What Can You Expect from Your Veneers?
5. Dental Bangkok ,We offer all oral treatments including Dental Implants, DentalVeneers, Laser Tooth Whitening, Cosmetic Dentistry and other general practiceswith the most update technology of dental equipment, under the use of the steampressure sterilization method and the teams of the most qualified cosmeticdentists in all dental fields.
6. The Facts about Dental VeneersVeneers, usually fabricated from porcelain, are a thin, semi-translucent “shell,” custommade to fit precisely over an existing tooth. They are permanently bonded, held inplace by a special resin that adheres the back of the veneer to the front of the tooth.The finished result is extremely strong and durable. Though veneers are not suitable forevery patient, they are a cosmetic alternative for a variety of dental conditions affectingthe front teeth, including: • closing diasteman (spaces between the teeth) • restoring broken of chipped teeth • covering unsightly, stained or washed out fillings • whitening permanently stained or discolored teeth • correcting uneven or crooked teeth