2. What is “Google Analytics?” Google Analytics is a Free tool that can measure visits to your web site, page views, and average number of pages per visit. Google Analytics can track traffic down to specific cities . You can find out how long potential clients visit your page, and what percent of visits are new to your site. During a search engine optimization campaign, you will need to use Google Analytics to track the performance of your keywords in order to have a successful campaign.
3. Features Of Google Analytic <ul><li>Intuitive User Interface </li></ul><ul><li>Site Overlay </li></ul><ul><li>GeoTargeting </li></ul><ul><li>Scheduled Email Exporting </li></ul><ul><li>Improved Advanced Visitor Segmentation </li></ul><ul><li>Funnel Visualization </li></ul><ul><li>Navigation summary </li></ul><ul><li>Trending Report </li></ul><ul><li>Bounce rate </li></ul>
5. Funnel visulization <ul><li>It's a visual representation of your onsite conversion funnel, showing how many visitors go to each step and how many leave the funnel at that step. </li></ul>
6. Bounce Rate <ul><li>A bounce rate is the percentage of visitors that get onto your site but will leave without having clicked on a single page. </li></ul><ul><li>If you get a percentage rate of somewhere between 60 and 75 percent, do not panic. Instead, take this as a signal that you already need to think of ways to positively change your site. </li></ul><ul><li>Maintaining a low bounce rate is not difficult to accomplish if you know the wants and needs of your target audience </li></ul>
7. Navigation Summary
8. Navigation Summary You'll see how site visitors got to that page, and where they went after.
9. 10 Business Benefits Of Using Google Analytics <ul><li>Unlike other expensive visitor tracking services, it is free. This helps put Google Analytics at the top of the list. </li></ul><ul><li>Google Analytics helps find out where visitors tend to leave the check out and sign up process in the site. With this information, amendments can be made to modify the sign up process and make it more user friendly. </li></ul><ul><li>Google Analytics helps you find the pages and links in the website that visitors click on the most. With this information, you can improve the pages and position them and their links appropriately. </li></ul>
10. <ul><li>Google Analytics has a wonderful feature where you can also find out which site your website visitor had logged on before visiting your site. </li></ul><ul><li>You are offered visitor segmentation where you know how many new and returning website users there are to your website. You are also provided geographical information of the visitor and the referral source used by them. </li></ul><ul><li>Google Analytics offers not only search engine marketing media, but also helps in the tracking of other non-search engine marketing media. </li></ul>
11. <ul><li>On the overall, with the help of Google Analytics, it is possible to gain more customers if the results it provides are used wisely </li></ul><ul><li>Google Analytics is a very easy and convenient service to use that is rather straightforward to use. There is no need in wasting time waiting for results. </li></ul><ul><li>If you own many websites, there is no need of logging in multiple times. With a single login, it is possible to keep a track on multiple websites </li></ul>