Your SlideShare is downloading. ×
Unable to get Pregnant
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in...5
×

Thanks for flagging this SlideShare!

Oops! An error has occurred.

×
Saving this for later? Get the SlideShare app to save on your phone or tablet. Read anywhere, anytime – even offline.
Text the download link to your phone
Standard text messaging rates apply

Unable to get Pregnant

143
views

Published on

Are you struggling to get pregnant? Are you frustrated, or feeling angry for not being able to conceive despite all your efforts? …

Are you struggling to get pregnant? Are you frustrated, or feeling angry for not being able to conceive despite all your efforts?

If you answered yes, then let me tell you that I know exactly how you feel, because I personally had gone through the same experience years ago.

I have battled with my so called infertility for more than a decade until I have finally found a cure, got pregnant twice and now am a proud mother of two beautiful healthy children.

You're about to discover what might be the most powerful Infertility cure system ever developed. It's the same system thousands of women, just like you, used to permanently reverse their infertility, get pregnant quickly and give birth to healthy children.


0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total Views
143
On Slideshare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
0
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
0
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

Report content
Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
No notes for slide

Transcript

  • 1. ==== ====For more info and tips you can visit:http://www.pregnancy-insomnia.com/==== ====Giving birth to a child is one of the most powerful and emotional desires of a woman. The ability ofbeing able to give life to another human being is truly a magical feeling. But there are many whostrive in order to experience this blissful feeling but do not care to actually find out what would addto the possibilities of attaining pregnancy. If you do not want to be one of the many women whoask themselves "why cant I get pregnant?" then all you need to do is to read this article and followwhat we tell you to do. All your myths and misconception will be cleared out right here and you willnot have to worry anymore about the possibilities of not getting pregnant.First of all you need to understand the fact that infertility is not a disease and it can occur inbetween any normal couple. Infertility could arise naturally from the man as well as from thewomans side but right now what we need to do is to focus on the womans perspective of fertility.There can be a lot of reasons that can add to a woman being infertile or unable to reproduce.What needs to be done is that the cause needs to be understood and identified with to find asolution, so that no woman would ever need to ask herself the question "why cant I getpregnant?". No matter how fertile a man or a woman may be there are a fair amount of chances ofthe woman being able conceive only 25% of the first few months of having sex. This automaticallymeans that the other 75% of the times the chances of pregnancy are almost negligible.Make sure that you are aware of the dates of your menstrual cycles so that you will know for surewhen to try and when to not. Another famous myth among women that needs to be rectified righthere is that most women have their ovulation taking place on the 14th day of the cycle, and thishas arisen from another major misconception which states that the cycle consists of 28 days andthat the ovulation takes place in the middle. Before trying to solve the problem of "why I cant getpregnant?" you need to understand that these are all myths and that the date of ovulation variesfrom one woman to another. In fact the date can even be different in separate months for thesame woman. For example the date of ovulation in the menstrual cycle can shift from the 14th dayof the month to the 15th or sometimes even the 16th day of the month depending on the amountof sexual intercourse that the couple is indulging in. so if you have a desire to start your own familyand are tired of asking yourself "why I cant get pregnant?" then you need to start thinkingpractically and follow the above tips so that trying to become pregnant will no longer be a neverending affair for you.Have you been trying to fall pregnant but having no luck. If you keep asking yourself why am Iunable to get pregnant [http://bigbabybump.com/fertility-monitors/lady-comp-fertility-monitor/] thenI recommend you Click Here Now [http://bigbabybump.com/fertility-monitors/lady-comp-fertility-monitor/]. You wont be disappointed.
  • 2. Article Source:http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jessica_B_Ritchie==== ====For more info and tips you can visit:http://www.pregnancy-insomnia.com/==== ====