9. MARRIOTT’S GRANDE OCEAN RESORTCLIENTMarriott Vacation Club InternationalLOCATIONHilton Head Island, SCKEY FEATURESSuite Hotel/Vacation VillasAll Suites Have Ocean ViewsBeach AccessGazebosIndoor and Outdoor PoolsFountainsFitness Center1380 SF per SuiteARDA Gold Award WinnerWork performed by Jim Hanna while at NCG Architects Inc.
10. Marriott’s Grande Ocean Resort
11. MARRIOTT’S GRANDE OCEAN RESORTSituated on the brilliant beaches ofHilton Head, SC is Marriott’s GrandeOcean Resort. The planning of this fa-cility takes full advantage of the smallsite by carefully placing all elevenbuildings so as to allow for oceanviews from every suite. Many liveoaks on the site were protected andsaved enhancing the lush landscapeoftheproperty.Thisimprovedgroundplane has a rich environment of ga-zebos, pools, fountains and trellises.The stucco finished buildings withtheir metal roofs and trellis coveredpatios are the back drop for this site.Each of the 280 suites is a two-bed-room, two-bath vacation villas withspacious master suites, separateliving and dining areas, and privatebalconies. Just steps from the HiltonHead Beach, the property include fit-ness center, and scenic pools over-looking the Atlanta Ocean.AwardedtheAmericanResortDevel-opment Association top honors forResort Architecture, the complex re-mained a design standard for manyfuture HHI developments.Work performed by Jim Hanna while at NCG Architects Inc.
12. Marriott’s Grande Ocean Resort
13. OCEAN BEACH CLUBCLIENTGold Key Resorts & PHRLOCATIONVirginia Beach, VAKEY FEATURESSuite Hotel/Vacation VillasOceanfront ViewsBeach AccessPrivate BalconiesIndoor and Outdoor PoolsTiki BarFitness CenterChildren’s CenterWork performed by Jim Hanna while at NCG Architects Inc.
14. Ocean Beach Club
15. MARRIOTT’S BEACH PLACE TOWERCLIENTMarriott Vacation Club InternationalLOCATIONFort Lauderdale, FLKEY FEATURESSuite Hotel/Vacation VillasAll Suites Have Ocean or IntracoastalViewsGazebosPoolsInteractiveWaterFountain/SplashPadFitness CenterChildren’s CenterARDA Silver Award Winner NestledbetweenthebeachoftheAtlantic&IntracoastalWaterway,Marriott’sBeachPlaceTow- ers in Fort Lauderdale is the ultimate seaside retreat. This Mediterranean styled mixed-use interval ownership and retail high-rise development consists of 6 levels of parking and 18 lev- els of guest rooms. Spacious one- and two-bedroom villas or deluxe guest rooms situated atop three floors of retail shops & restaurants. These Fort Lauderdale vacation villas feature separatelivinganddiningareas,largemastersuiteswithkingbedsandoversizedsoakingtubs,Work performed by Jim Hanna while at NCG Architects Inc.
16. Marriott’s Beach Place Tower Condominiumsfull kitchens, utility rooms with washer/dryer and more. Just steps Marriott’s first urban high-rise resort property. The top level has anfrom the sand and surf, as well as world-class shopping and dining, owner’sloungeviewingboththeAtlanticOceanandtheIntracoastalthe villas for rent in Fort Lauderdale offer easy access to all that this Waterway. The Architect of Record is Roy D. Smith & Associatesexciting city has to offer. Awarded the American Resort Develop- andNCG’sresponsibilitiesincludedesignoftheresidentialtowerandment Association honors for Resort Architecture, the complex was construction documents of the units as well as peer review.
17. CONCORD HOTELCLIENTCappelli EnterprisesLOCATIONKiamesha Lake, NYKEY FEATURES1,500 Guest Rooms2,500,000 SF Development1,000,000 SF Parking Garages4-star ResortBusiness CenterConference FacilitiesMeeting RoomsExhibition Space7,500-Seat Arena/Events Center1,400-Seat Performing Arts CenterSpa 4-star. The Concord Resort, Spa, Casino and Con- Thedevelopmentfeaturesseveralpublicas- vention Center, Lake Kiamesha, New York sembly venues: a 1,400-seat performing - The Concord Resort is a $1 billion multi- arts center; a 7,500-seat arena/event center; phase,2,500,000SFmixed-usedevelopment andgenerousballroomandmeetingfacilities. currentlyunderconstructioninupstateNew LessardGroupdesignedthecampusmaster York. The development includes a 1,500- plan for this 1,600-acre resort as well as the room hotel and spa in two high-rise towers; architectureforthebuildings.Whenfullybuilt over 100,000 SF of retail, restaurants, night out,thedevelopmentwillconsistofapproxi- clubs and lounges; and a 100,000 SF casino. mately1.5millionSFofair-conditionedspace and 1 million SF of parking garages.
18. Concord Hotel
19. DUBAI WATERFRONT DEVELOPMENTLOCATIONDubai, United Arab EmiratesKEY FEATURESMaster Planning and Architecture5-Star Waterfront Resort and Spa720 Luxury Residential Units600 Luxury Hotel Rooms70,000m2 of Office and Retail Convention Center8 RestaurantsMarina 5-star.
20. Dubai Waterfront Mixed-Use Development
21. KAVARNA BAYLOCATIONBalchik, BulgariaDesigned by Rado Ivanov while at LP Consult
22. Kavarna Bay
23. BALCHIK BEACH AND GOLF RESORTLOCATIONBalchik, BulgariaDesigned by Rado Ivanov while at LP Consult
24. Balchik Beach and Golf Resort
25. RITZ CARLTON STAMFORD MIXED-USECLIENTCappelli Enterprisesand Ritz-CarltonLOCATIONStamford, CTKEY FEATURESUrban DesignMulti-FamilyCondominiumsMultiple Building TypesMultiple Building SizesPublic Use / Common AreasSustainable Design FeaturesHistoric Significance
26. Ritz Carlton Stamford Mixed-UseRITZ CARLTON is a mixed-use development comprised oftwo 40-story towers above a po-dium base, 300 residential units,150 hotel rooms, resident and ho-tel guest amenities, 10,000 SF spa,conference center with ballroomand meeting rooms, 50 corporateatelier suites, signature restau-rants, 70,000 SF of retail, and struc-tured parking.
27. THE SANDSLOCATIONTurks and Caicos IslandsDesigned by Rado Ivanov while at LP Consult
28. The Sands
29. THE SANDSDesigned by Rado Ivanov while at LP Consult
30. The Sands
31. RITZ CARLTON NORTH HILLSCLIENTRXR RealtyLOCATIONNorth Hills, Long Island, NYKEY FEATURESRitz-CarltonMulti-FamilyBallroomBusiness CenterSpa The RITZ-CARLTON RESIDENCES, North Hills offers the exclusivity and pri-Clubhouse vacy of a luxurious gated community with the only Five-Star lifestyle on the North Shore of Long Island, just 20 miles from Manhattan. The sprawling residences feature the leg- endary services of the world-renowned hotel company coupled with a stately 35,000 square foot clubhouse, encompassing world-class interiors a private health spa and fit- ness center, grand ballroom, wine tasting lounge, private dining rooms a club room, screening theater and board room.
34. Our Thought LeadersCHRIS LESSARD LIVIU MARZA Fairmont, Battery WharfRitz-Carlton North Hills Tsingtao Mangrove Tree QingdaoConcord Hotel Autobahn Hotel DasingLecount Square Hotel Victoria Cluj-NapocaRitz-Carlton Stamford Mixed-UseJAMES V. HANNA II STEPHEN MORIAK Suburban Lodge AtlantaMarriott’s Manor ClubMarriott’s Beach Place TowerMarriott’s Grande Ocean ResortBawadi Hotel & Residences GREG MOOREOBC Hotel & ResidencesOcean Beach Club Hotel and Villas Aflaj Al Foah Community and ResortHyatt Regency Atlanta Interiors Renovation The Home Collection at Camana BayWestin St. John ReplanningSheraton Vistana Resort ReplanningHyatt Regency Kansas City Interiors RenovationHyatt Regency St. John Hyatt Camp KEVIN PENNINGTONMarriott Midtown Suites Westin AnnapolisHyatt Regency Cambridge Renovation Marriott WorldgateRADO IVANOVKavarna BayBalchik Beach and Golf ResortThe Sands*projects listed above represent the personal professional experience in hospitality design by the individual listed.