IT Project Leadership: Driving Business Strategic Projects in Challenging Times
Jim Vaselopulos, Vice President, PSC Group, LLC
Many IT organizations have mission critical projects, those that are important and some that are nice to have. In the downturn, organizations are increasingly going through every project with a fine-tooth comb. The focus has now become which priorities, initiatives or investments will have the greatest long-term effect on the business and deliver the highest ROI?
In this session attendees will learn:
* How to focus on investments that make a crucial difference in business operations
* How to gain on the competition with sharp technology decisions/directions
* How to identify the projects that are a must- have from a business perspective
* How to support the business in driving these must-have projects
* How IT can leverage these projects to help transform the business
* How to drive business opportunities through strategic IT partnerships
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.