Be the first to like this
DESCRIPTION SLIDES: CLICK MORE
Presented at Station Fryslan 6 nov 2009.
1.The city of Leeuwarden
3.Virtual is fake. Everything is real.
4.People are losing themselves in fake.
5.The virtual world is now a screen
6.Real is a city.
7.The development of a city in Fryslan. The biggest tower has the power at the moment.
8.The city with all its organs: healthcare, financial, education, shops, press etc.
9. For one on the ground world is chaos
10. Too much information, overflow, back into capsule.
11. Living in compartimentalized organisations/ societies.
12. Bosses on top to regulate information and organization/
13. Chaos on the floor. Is like weather. You cant predict what happens next.
14. Weather found solution. Zoom out and you can predict.
15. Our world on ground is very complicated.
16. With google maps, tomtom it becomes navigatable
17. the weathermaps are the next step in getting overview in all your information.
18. social weathermaps
19. Top-down world. The boss gets everything. The branches dont communicate with each other. Bottom up. Striving for similar ambitions.
20. Capsule topdown companies fighting for growth and attention vs bottom up organism organizations born out of passion.
21. TomToms sudden collapse because of Google Maps Navigator. Information will become open.
22. Network organizations. Cells working together.
23. Back to fryslan
25. Roads in fryslan show information flow. Show which cities are important.
26. We zoom out to get context of surroundings.
27. Further zoom out. Germany and rest of Holland
28. We as Fryslan are in a very important economic region in the world. the 3rd largest in the world. Lights show information.
29. Creative class. Talent, Tolerance & Technology.
30. Fill in the picture.
31. Radical Transperancy. Show everything so people know what is happening and can connect. World upside down.
32. Law of the handicap of a head start
33. Networks on internet look like brain
34. Maslov desire map. Our highest goal is transcendence.
35 Exclusion vs Inclusion
36 The city is becoming intelligent. A collective intelligence. With different organs that more and more connect.
37. Story of a 16 year old boy.
38. What about these boys and girls in 2018?