2. CommunicationWe learned that its dangerous to do two things at the same time. TWALKING can be rude and dangerous at the same time.You could get really hurt.It really is not safe.
3. PrivacyWe learned that you need PRIVACY on the internet. If you tell something to someone and you dont really know them you, they could blackmail you. If you post a video on the internet, then delete it, anyone can still find it. Even if you delete it so many times.
4. CyberbullyingCyberbullying is when you are bullied while texting, online or in a chatroom. Its just like real life but on electronics. When you are being cyberbullied you want to tell someone because it is harder to solve it on your own. You may want to tell your parents or someone you trust. If you see someone being cyberbullied, you should be an upstander and stand up.
5. SearchingWhen you are searching you want to use keywords for example you are trying to find a good soccer player you would type good, soccer and player. ﻿
6. CreditWhen you are making a presentation online, at the end when you finish your presentation you want to put down credits. For example for a picture, you want to put down the photographers name. That is what I mean by credit.