1. Customer relationship management for Teri<br />Training work<br />
2. Crm regarding not for profit organizations.<br />“Process of creating and maintaining relationships with business customers or consumers”<br />“A holistic process of identifying, attracting, differentiating, and retaining customers”<br />“Integrating the firm’s value chain to create enhanced customer value at every step”<br />“An integrated cross-functional focus on improving customer retention and profitability for the company.”<br />Bottom-line:<br />The use of information-enabled systems for enhancing individual customer relationships to ensure long-term customer loyalty and retention<br />
3. Is CRM New?<br />Yes!<br /><ul><li>A shift in corporate philosophy concerning the approach to value delivery
4. Customer-centric approach to value chain
5. New and technology-enhanced processes
6. Focus is not just on bottom-line, but on top-line
7. Goal is to create satisfying experiences across all customer contact points</li></ul>No!<br /><ul><li>Simply an extension of relationship marketing
8. Builds on customer service and satisfaction concepts
9. Just the latest buzzword for creating customer orientation
10. Bottom-line is still the same</li></li></ul><li>CHARACTERISTICS<br />KNOWLEDGE BASED ACTIVITIES-provide vertical connection, ensuring globally-relevant policy research, which is not purely ivory tower, but takes into account ground realities<br />AS AN EVENT MANAGER -Teri hosts the Delhi Sustainable Development Summit, a forum for the best minds to debate the challenges of sustainable development.<br />MISSION ORIENTED -mission to find solutions to serious environmental and developmental problems. <br />Basic Membership Management-provide clear communication, exemplary customer service, and an understanding of your mission along with the benefits of participating in your community.<br />
11. characteristics<br />Case Management: : deliver responsive, accessible, and personalized services through improved information sharing within and across governmental departments and agencies.<br />Event Management: you can manage unlimited events, register attendees, book accommodations, schedule functions and handle payments, all in one spot.<br /> Volunteer Tracking: When used effectively, these systems will help you make informeddecisions, save money in administrative costs, and generate higher turn out rates of well prepared attendees.<br />
13. Objective & scope of these CRMS:<br />Systems for non-profit and membership-based organizations help track constituents and their involvement in the organization.<br />Capabilitiestypically include tracking the following: fund-raising, demographics, membership levels, membership directories, volunteering and communications with individuals.<br />Toolsfor identifying potential donors based on previous <br /> donations and participation.<br />In light of the growth of social networking tools, there may be some overlap between social/community driven tools and non-profit/membership tools.<br />
14. Advantages of these CRMS:<br />Generate sponsors :Increased sponsors through better timing by anticipating needs based on historic trends<br />Provide basic needs: Identifyingneeds more effectively by understanding specific customer requirements<br />Event tracking :Events , seminars, products highlighting and suggesting alternatives or enhancements<br />Identification of customer: Identifyingwhich of your customers are profitable and which are not<br />
15. Provide basic needs<br />ADVANTAGES OF CRMS<br />Generate sponsors<br />Event tracking<br />Identification of customer<br />
16. Justification & need of these CRMs in not for profit organizations:<br /> Gain real-time access<br />Automate and streamline critical<br />Execute targeted campaigns <br />JUSTIFICATION & NEED <br />Quickly and accurately respond<br />Social service <br />
17. Justification & need of these CRMs in not for profit organizations:<br /><ul><li>Social service and government agencies require meticulous reporting practices, essential for meeting regulatory compliance and securing future funding.
18. Professional and trade associations are tasked with managing organization events as well as maintaining education and certification records.
19. Gain real-time access to financial and member information to enable better </li></ul> decision-making with integrated accounting.<br /><ul><li>Automate and streamline critical organization processes, including funding and donor management, to reduce costs, decrease errors, and save time.
20. Quickly and accurately respond to requests through a unified view of the constituent or member.
21. Analyze service-delivery speed and measure organizational performance to increase service effectiveness.
22. Execute targeted campaigns that meet the needs of constituents or members.</li></li></ul><li>CRMS for TERI<br />Microsoft crm<br />Sales force crm<br />Net-suite crm<br />Crm for <br />TERI<br />Siebel crm<br />Oracle crm<br />Sugar crm<br />Civic crm<br />Sap crm<br />
23. different crm packages in not for profit & government organizations<br />
24. Features of Microsoft CRM<br />Customization for pledge activities: This object includes a Stage field for tracking long-term membership and donation trends and sending out targeted communications based on the stage.<br />Basic volunteer tracking :discuss news from the organization, increase your response rate.<br />Provide better roadmap for non profit organizations: Sophisticated in focusing on the initiatives, activities, and tactics that, cost, and efficiency improvements <br />Provide long & short term functionality: : help in decision making at micro & macro level . Generate the basic needs of an organization i.e. customers , sponsors , customer mining and segmentation tools.<br />Raise sponsorships & funders : Build relationships with members that result in long-term support. Communicate organizational effectiveness and meet challenges by achieving a holistic view of the organization’s health.<br />Accessing information and improving constituent insight and management.<br />Helping client collaborate<br />Integrate data from disparate systems such as finance and programs for a complete view of your organization.<br />
25. Features of civic crm<br />FEATURES<br />Create Smart Groups Based On Non Profit Events<br />Relationship with clients<br />Segmentation Tools <br />Store Common Nonprofit Contact Data <br />
26. Features of sap crm<br />Provide unparalleled functionality :unparalleled functionality in the field of customer service, and other customer and consumer-touching business processes tailored specifically for the consumer goods industry, resulting in faster deployments, high rates of end user adoption enabling on profit organization to optimize their effectiveness and productivity.<br />Customers satisfaction & interaction provide :Transparency and direct dialoged are integral to this process and needs to be kept aware of SAP’s customer strategy. now know about what steps are being taken to improve customer satisfaction within the organization.<br /> <br />Providing deep fact of knowledge:<br />Enhance organizations activities: Effective not for profit organizations do more than just meet research & other goals. They find new ways to achieve their goals while ensuring their research professionals maintain focus on activities that foster profitable customer relationships<br />Allow sponsors , funders & volunteers to see more clearly :improve operational efficiencies, and automate the enterprise. This convenience and ease of use translates into better and more frequent data from representatives in the field,<br /> which means increased accuracy in forecasting, improved customer service, and greater visibility for management<br />
27. Features of Seibel crm<br />Events in vertical functionality <br />Decision support innovation <br />Enabling funders responsiveness <br />Technology that gives clients more values <br />Project governance based on proven blueprint <br />
28. Features of seibel crm<br /><ul><li>Decision support innovation :An interactive information system that supports key people in the organization in their decision-making processes.
29. Technology that gives clients more values Complete control and tight tailoring of CRM to the needs of the not for profit organization.
30. Enabling funders responsiveness :An organization’s ability to capture new growth opportunities is predicated on its ability to act quickly to change operations and processes. Communicate organizational effectiveness and meet challenges by achieving a holistic view of the organization’s health
31. Deployment with zero downtime : Use the new Application Development Manager to deploy product enhancements on the fly—with zero downtime.
32. Project governance based on proven blueprint :—Successful organization changes often depend on effective project governance.
33. Events in vertical functionality : The system uses real-time, predictive analytics to make recommendations that augment the ability of your employees to make customer-focused decisions that also produce better results.</li></li></ul><li>Improve customer's life<br />
34. Features of netsuitecrm<br />Opportunity management : Track partner leads and referrals within a single application, enabling you to win—and retain—more customers Enable your partners to register and track their leads via one, easy-to-use partner management tool application .<br />Campaign Creative File Cabinets : campaign management spans a range of critical activities—from properly segmenting your customer/prospect base and creating the right content to building and executing high-impact campaigns. <br />Improve not for profit organizations productivity ,satisfaction & retention : Accessing information and improving constituent insight and management. People across an organization can increase individual productivity by using technology that’s familiar, and by sharing information and repurposing existing campaign and customer service materials. <br />Ensure strong communication between clients, sponsors, funders:: Build relationships with members that result in long-term support. With The Raiser’s Edge you get a holistic view of each member, at the local or chapter level, and can easily manage membership benefits and details<br />
35. Applicability of these crms<br />Basic Membership Management: Membership management tracks unlimited membership programs, levels and offerings. You can also see who your members are and target marketing efforts at the right segment<br />Donation and Pledge Management: that allows you to process & manage online/offline donations, activities, soft credits, split donations, peer-to-peer fundraising, events, surveys & forms, e-newsletters, email blasts, reporting. some key points are :<br /><ul><li>Adding & tracking donations
36. Managing donor information
37. Prospecting &proposal.</li></ul>Case Management: deliver responsive, accessible, and personalized services through improved information sharing within and across governmental departments and agencies. Increases the efficiency of government agencies .<br />Event Management: you can manage unlimited events, register attendees, book accommodations, schedule functions and handle payments, all in one spot.<br /> <br />Campaign Management: Having run a successful campaign, Microsoft CRM has the ability to calculate ROI (return on investment) or to create an expense report (spending on different marketing channels).some key advantages are:<br /><ul><li>Marketing planning & budgeting
38. Creation of market list
39. Campaign launch
40. Tracking market response</li></li></ul><li>Applicability of these crms<br /><ul><li> Systems for non-profit and membership-based organizations help track constituents and their involvement in the organization.
41. Capabilities typically include tracking the following: fund-raising, demographics, membership levels, membership directories, volunteering and communications with individuals.
42. Tools for identifying potential donors based on previous donations and participation.
43. In light of the growth of social networking tools, there may be some overlap between social/community driven tools and non-profit/membership tools.
44. Volunteer Tracking: When used effectively, these systems will help you make informeddecisions, save money in administrative costs, and generate higher turn out rates of well prepared attendees.</li></li></ul><li>References<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Customer_relationship_management<br />Customer Relationship Management: Key components for IT success Ranjit Bose, Industrial Management and Data Systems Journal Mar 2002<br />CIO Magazine: http://www.cio.com/topic/1465/CRM<br />http://www.crm2day.com/editorial/50018.php<br />http://www.tmcnet.com/channels/crm-solutions/crm-solutions-articles/crm-can-work-for-you.htm<br />http://www.microsoft.com/canada/smallbiz/themes/build-your-organization/what-can-crm-do-for-your-business.mspx<br />
45. THANKYOU FOR ATTENDING THIS PRESENTATION<br />