INDEX Religion Population Customs Government Sports Climate Education Food & drink Maps Flag Currency Current events Pictures I Spy Something Fun facts Quiz
Food & Drink
The white part of the flag means peace and honesty. The red part of the flag means hardiness bravery strength & valor. FLAG
2006 world cup-Switzerland Castle in Switzerland SWITZERLAND’S PARLIMENT FLAG Swiss cheese Building in Geneva Capital- Bern Army knife chocolate
I Spy Something
- This game can be played by two to five people. It lasts between five seconds and five minutes.
- There is a questioner and the others have to guess what color object that he/she is thinking of. (example…it is the green plant.)
- The questioner, instead of saying yes or no, he/she says warm, warmer, hot or cold, colder, very cold to give a hint of which direction the green object is.
- Whoever finds out what the questioner is thinking of first, wins.
- How many years are women expected to live longer than men ?
- What kind of government does Switzerland have?
- What is one of the three dairy products that they eat in Switzerland?
- Who is the head of the government?
- Why is the Swiss army knife red?
- So they can see it in the snow.
- What does Volksschule mean?