This presentation and all supporting materials are the
intellectual property of Rockin’ Belles, LLC, the owner of the
JuJuBelle® brand. No part of it may be used for any
purpose other than training of a JuJuBelle® Independent
Consultant without prior written permission from Rockin’
Published February, 2014
WHAT IS COLOR?
I never thought about it this way before…
You don’t have to remember all
that…. Just buy a color-wheel!
WHAT DO I DO NOW?
How does this help my business?
Using Color Theory in Your
• Use your inventory to create an example of each of
the formulas shown here. Display those at your
next show or fair.
• When customers aren’t sure what “goes with” a
piece they like, just rely on color theory to guide
• Is there a color you never wear, or dislike? Make
something with it!
• Give a five minute color theory lesson at your next
home party and then put out color wheels and
challenge everyone to make something.
• Organize fobs by color: ROY. G. BIV
red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet