<ul><li>Integration of Financial Management Information System (FMIS) and Teacher Management Information System (TMIS) </li></ul><ul><li>Conducted assessment of EMIS, FMIS, PMIS, TEMIS program setups </li></ul><ul><li>Identification of relevant information data to be integrated with EMIS is currently done </li></ul><ul><li>Improvement is being done first to capture and incorporate other information such as expenditures and other school-related essential data. </li></ul><ul><li>After development of improved ASCF, the manual can be drafted for field use. </li></ul><ul><li>Printing of questionnaires and manuals can commence after the above activities. </li></ul><ul><li>Necessary adjustments on the ESIT database format will done. </li></ul>2. Improvement of ASCF/Questionnaire A) Strengthening Education Management Information System
3. Collection and Processing of ASCF/Questionnaire <ul><li>The Project supports the conduct of training for data collection and processing at school, DEB, and PES levels. The training interventions however are dependent on the development of improved ASCF and manual. Initial review on statistical year book format has been done. </li></ul>4. Geographic Information System (GIS) Enhancement <ul><li>International consultant is not yet on board but initial scope has been initially designed by the team which is subject for brainstorming of partner IU. </li></ul>
1. Enhancement of School Data Processing for Education Planning B) Strengthening the Budgeting and Planning Preparation <ul><li>Enhancement strategy/manual is being drafted to provide direction for capacity building activities for school heads and DEBs and PESs planning units toward the development of their situation analyses and education plans. </li></ul><ul><li>Formats for School Situation Report Card, District Data Map, and Provincial Data Map are being designed alongside with their respective education plans. </li></ul>
2. Capacity Building for Education Planners <ul><li>Education plans (school, DEB, and PES levels) need to be further enhanced to allow initial inferences to be made from their data. The plans should likewise incorporate expenditures identifying financial requirements that may represent costs for both human and non-human resource. Enhancement strategy/manual is likewise being drafted </li></ul>
3. Information, Dissemination and Endorsement of Education Plans 4. Monitoring EFA National Action Plan <ul><li>Publication of Annual Reports incorporating improved formats will be supported including the preparation for an Annual Education Conference. Activities involving preparation for the submission of MOE Plan to Parliament will likewise be given support. </li></ul><ul><li>The EFA Secretariat is now preparing for the Decade Assessment of EFA for next year. Once the framework for assessment is identified, the team will work with the Secretariat to further determine scope of assistance. </li></ul><ul><li>Training Needs for Core EFA Trainers are still being identified before conducting TOT) </li></ul>
5. Improving Budget and Financial Accounts Format <ul><li>The budget and financial accounts format is being reviewed and improved to bridge information disconnect between central and provincial education offices. </li></ul>6. Designing Provincial Plans and Budgets <ul><li>The PEDPs are being revisited and a corresponding Work and Financial Plan is being prepared to validate them on a yearly basis. </li></ul><ul><li>A format for Annual Implementation Plan will have to be designed that captures cost estimates which can later be of help in the preparation of the annual budget. </li></ul>
7. Designing Education Medium-Term Expenditure Framework <ul><li>Coordination activities with donor communities are underway with WB and ADB TA. </li></ul><ul><li>The team is determining how BSEDP will assist MOE in the prioritization of education programs anchored on reliable and relevant information alongside with the improved planning and budgeting context. </li></ul>
C) Strengthening of MOE’s Central Inventory System 2. Refurbishment of Central Warehouse and Provision of Equipment 1. Improvement of Inventory System <ul><li>The team is now enhancing the manual for the registration of MOE physical assets and properties and developing the computerized asset management system </li></ul><ul><li>Detailed design has already been prepared by ECDM and tenders for procurement of works and goods are for submission to ADB. </li></ul>
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.