On October 23rd, 2014, we updated our
By continuing to use LinkedIn’s SlideShare service, you agree to the revised terms, so please take a few minutes to review them.
How do you measure up?
• Use your clip art whiteboard tool and put a image on he
ruler where you think you measure up on completing
these homeroom tasks:
• Scantron, Define U Pre-assessment survey, Online Learning
Examples of Ground Rules
One person speaks at a time
Respect others’ opinion: You can agree to
Give full attention to a group member when
No putdowns of yourself or others
Let’s come up with some rules of our own…
• Over the next week, keep these rules in mind and
observe how other classmates behave in your content
• Do student’s naturally follow some of the rules we set?
• Do they often or easily break some of them?
• What can you do to help your classmates follow certain
rules so our classes run smoothly?