- Making the most of the databases
- Making the most of Google
- Cited Reference Searching (Ebsco databases like Education Research Complete, Web of Science, Google)
- See who else may have cited an article
- Google Scholar does not have nearly the number of publisher agreements as are available through our 400+ library databases.
- Use the Get it! @Brock option to get full-text items from our databases (Don’t pay!).
- Use Google Scholar in conjunction with RACER, our interlibrary loan system at Brock University.
- Evaluating Information Resources
- Visit the Graduate Education Research Guide or Education Course Pages
- Contact the Library Help Desk
- 905-688-5550 x. 3233 or use email form
- Contact your liaison librarian:
- Jennifer Thiessen (phone, chat, email)