Be the first to like this
Want to create a compelling pitch deck (PowerPoint slides) to sell products, technology or services, raise money, sell your business (exit) for the best value, craft a speech that results in ACTION, …
Want to create a compelling pitch deck (PowerPoint slides) to sell products, technology or services, raise money, sell your business (exit) for the best value, craft a speech that results in ACTION, get your customers and audience excited and thirsty for more and give more effective presentations with fewer slides and in less time?
Then you've come to the right place -- FREE DOWNLOAD of the EDUMETRIX 10
Dr. John Stuppy has worked with hundreds of presenters and pitch decks and noticed that some presentations engage, interest and spark a dialogue while some appear to bore and annoy as measured by audience members "watch watching or smartphone surfing" after just a few slides.
Comparing the strong decks to weak ones, John found 10 tips that drive great presentations. As presenters tweaked their decks to implement these tips, they gave stronger pitches and saw better results.
Learn those effective tips now summarized in the the EDUMETRIX 10. These are the strategies the pitch deck pro's use.
Many presenters water down their pitches and bore their audiences when they should deliver bold, crisp and laser- focused calls to action. Hot, successful pitches are more likely to use these tips.
The EDUMETRIX 10 identifies ten secrets used by Pitch Deck pro's and an additional BONUS "+1" TIP you can use after all your presentations.
Avoid these costly mistakes including:
* saving the best for last,
* educating your audience,
* providing a dozen reasons why your plan is solid,
* failing to present simple features, skills and strategies you take for granted
* telling a big, complex story,
* explaining everything in detail on your slides,
* letting your prospect set unrealistic or over-kill milestones to demonstrate you are ready to get funding
* not aligning with industry experts and top-notch funding sources,
* using too many numbers that end in zero (0),
* not having numbers and claims 'fit',
* building up, slide by slide, to a socko finish,
* failing to create and protect your 'secret sauce' intellectual property or
* not having USPs (unique selling propositions) or susttainable competitive advantages.
Download this now and give better pitches that get results