- Maybe it’s not very intuitive or easy to use the first
time, but once you get started it gets easier.
- It needs an account.
- You create privately with it. Once you finish designing
your survey, you get a link or a code to embed that you
can share with whoever you like.
- There is a wide range of types of questions to choose
- It can be either an anonymous survey which you can
answer online, or you can send it by email to a
- Really easy and quick to answer.
- Nice and clear layout for results, you can choose
different types of charts, graphs, tables...
- It takes a while to get used to the interface and explore
Use in class
- It can be used with students of any level, it really
depends on the difficulty of the questions.
- It could be used for many activities, as a warmer for an
activity or to conclude a unit. Teenagers always like
giving their opinion.
- Think your questions carefully if you want to obtain