1. Pass Christian, Miss., September 25, 2007--Construction workers install sewer line in Pass Christian. The sewer is a $7.5 million FEMA public assistance project.
2. Pass Christian, MS, September 25, 2007--A construction person works on installing sewer line in Pass Christian. The sewer is a FEMA public assistance project.
3. Biloxi, Miss., Oct. 9, 2007--Workers remove marine debris leftover from Hurricane Katrina along the Tchoutacabouffa River. FEMA funds wet debris removal, which the Coast Guard oversees.
4. Bay St. Louis, Miss., Dec. 11, 2007--A resident looks through new preliminary flood map information at an ope
5. Biloxi, Miss., March 19, 2008--Biloxi floodplain manager Richard Stickler shows a flood map to Mai Trinh at a m
6. Biloxi, Miss., June 6, 2008--Jennifer Lapointe, with children Caroline and Jackson, look at information on prepa
7. Pascagoula, Miss., July 31, 2008--FEMA housing advisor Bobby Russell gives a NOAA Weather Radio to Gloria T
8. Diamondhead, MS, October 22, 2008--Carol O'Brien stands on the porch of a Mississippi Cottage, newly made
9. D'Iberville, MS, May 18, 2009--D'Iberville high school opened its doors to students in February 2009. The schoo
10. Ocean Springs, MS, June 10, 2009--Local officials, including MEMA Director Mike Womack, break ground on th
11. Biloxi, MS, June 23, 2009--Angela Blahut-Neville and her father Andy Blahut look at a hurricane evacuation
12. Biloxi, MS, June 11, 2009--Public Affairs Specialist Neily Chapman shows children some of the items to pack in a disaster kit during a FEMA in the Classroom presentation at the Margaret S. Sherry Memorial Library. The FEMA in the Classroom team made presentations at several libraries in Harrison County this summer to help c