1. Blogging with POSTEROUS Blogging by email Presented by Joe Sheehan Suburban West Realtor Association “ Technically Speaking…”
2. What is a Blog? Photo Credit A Blog is an electronic diary. It offers one the opportunity to express thoughts and ideas, establish themselves as subject matter experts, and engage their readers by providing the opportunity for others to comment and converse with the author and other readers.
3. Why Should You Blog? Photo Credit
4. Tips for Successful Blogging Photo Credit
5. Creating a Posterous Blog Just Send an Email to email@example.com
6. Confirmation Email From Posterous Click Here to Confirm Email Address
7. Congratulations! You are Blogging!
8. Let’s Do a Little Customizing Select the Manage Option
9. You Can Change the Look and Feel of Your Blog
10. You can Autopost Blogs to other Social Media Sites Set up Autopost
11. Posting to Your Site It really couldn’t be easier. If you can write an email, you can do a blog post. If you want to: Post a picture – Attach it Post a Video – Attach it Post a Document – Attach it Post a Link – Paste it Posterous will even try to figure out where the link is going and handle it appropriately. For instance, if you post a link to a Youtube Video, Posterous will embed the actual video right into your post.
12. Advanced Topics <ul><li>Contributors </li></ul><ul><li>Groups </li></ul><ul><li>Google Analytics </li></ul><ul><li>Domain Registration </li></ul><ul><li>Custom Themes </li></ul>For more information, go to http://posterous.com/faq
13. Contact Me: Joe Sheehan Mobile: (484) 948-0936 Email: [email_address] Posterous Blog: www.joesheehan.posterous.com Wordpress Blog: www.chestercountychronicles.com Facebook Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/JoeSheehan.Realtor Twitter: www.twitter.com/jsheehan200 Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jsheehan200 A copy of this presentation is available at: www.joesheehan.posterous.com