1. Unit 57: Photography and Photographic Practice Research of other photographers work
2. Edward Henry Weston• This man right here in the picture is a famous photographer named ‘ Edward Weston’ he is a well known photographer just like a few other photographers who are at the same stage he is at others who go by the names Ansel Adams, Galen Rowell etc. they were all great photographers. And hey have the same thing in common which is landscape photography. Edward Weston is known for his landscapes photos. Edward Weston has been called one of the most innovative and influential American Photographers. `
3. Edward Henry Weston Edward Weston was born on march 24 th 1886 And died on January 1st 1958 at age 71 he was born in America highland, Illinois and died in Big sur, California. He was one o the masters in the 20th century of photography. Throughout his career In he took a lot of subjects in his course like landscapes, still life, nudes, portraits etc.
4. These are some of his finest workThese images are examples of some of Edward henry Weston finest work that he has delivered to everyone.
5. Description of ImageThis photograph was taken by Edward Henry Weston.This looks like a great image it looks quiet no onesaround at the time its foggy and dark and there is a bigmess on the floor I think it looks like a big clock orcupboard. You can tell this image was taken by this mana very long time ago because of the black and whitenessof it and it naturally just looks old.
6. CompositionThis is a landscape photographyTaken by Edward Weston the image includesRocks a river mountains clouds trees
7. Techniques usedThis is an extremely wide shot of themountain and clouds as you cansee in the image look how close theclouds are to the mountain it looksclose to each other but thats themagic of the camera it makes it looklike that by using the a wide depthof field.
8. Strengths & WeaknessesThe strength of Edward is that he knew His weakness came a few years laterhe wanted to be a photographer from an Because he was tragically diagnosed withearly age this is what made him stick t it The Parkinson disease after this diseaseand take it more serious and through has been discovered he then stoppedthe process he had become a well Photographing. After that he spent his timeknown professional photographer. Printing the images he has already taken an overseeing them.