About * Researched public policy issues in academic, government, and corporate settings.
* Successfully operated in high stress, ambiguous, and dangerous environments; regions experiencing sub-national conflicts and high levels of civil violence.
* Supervised intelligence and evidentiary data collection in support of institutions, governmental and corporate entities
* Project Director in complex, fast-paced, and matrix-management environments requiring cross-functional methods to solving operational problems
* Expertise in intelligence sharing, public-private partnerships, critical asset protection, transnational crime, and national security
* Current research is focused on infrastructure prot...