Using our database of global brands, populated with critical information over the past 20 years of valuing brands and more than 30 years of consulting with organizations, Interbrand formed an initial consideration set. All brands were then subject to the following criteria that narrowed candidates significantly:
* 01 There must be substantial publicly available financial data
* 02 The brand must have at least one-third of revenues outside of its country-of-origin
* 03 The brand must be a market-facing brand
* 04 The Economic Value Added (EVA) must be positive
* 05 The brand must not have a purely B2B single audience with no wider public profile and awareness
These criteria exclude brands such as Mars, which is privately held, or Walmart, which is not sufficiently global (it does business in some international markets but not under the Walmart brand).
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.