What Brand Does Your
(After the “@”)
• Good chance of being skilled and capable
• Maybe even a digital consultant
• Most likely knows their way around a computer
• When the Internet stops working, actually tries rebooting the router before calling a family member for help
• Uses a Compaq
• Still has issues with spyware
• Still thinks MySpace is hip
• Usually types in ALL CAPS
• Sends you email chain letters saying that Bill Gates will eat your hard drive unless you forward this message to everyone you know
• Before asking for computer help, still thinks it’s funny to say, “I’m computer illiterate”
• Calls you on the phone to tell you about a neat website they’ve discovered, then says into the receiver, “Ok, go to h… t… t… p… colon… slash… slash… w… w… w… dot…”
• Prints out emails and brings them to your house
I Don’t Take Myself
Is your headshot professionally photographed?
What’s your career title?
Are you being recommended and endorsed?
Which do you cite: your accomplishments or your responsibilities?
What groups are you active in?