There are dozens of post-call IVR surveying questions and best practices we have provided since we invented post-call IVR surveys in contact centers in 1993. For us, contact center surveying has become easy. The best practices we have provided have been taken by technology providers to create post-call IVR surveying software for contact centers as well as other business uses. Post-call IVR surveying is easy because we design and operate post-call IVR survey programs for contact centers. The difficult part of our job is we have to spend a significant amount of effort overcoming mis-information, opinion, and the painful memories of previous failed post-call IVR survey programs.
The question, "What is a post-call IVR survey?" might not be the question you were asking when you found this resource of best practices. However, you may have a lot of other questions you want answered, like:
• How many questions should a post-call IVR survey have?
• What types of things should I be measuring using a post-call IVR survey?
• What is the best scale to use for the survey?
• What kind of response rates can I expect for my post-call IVR survey program?
• Will the response rate be different if the post-call IVR survey is outbound dialed?
• What type of filters should I use to screen customers from participating in the survey?
• What are the differences in post-call IVR survey software?
• What do contact center agents think about post-call IVR surveys?
• How can contact center agents cheat the post-call IVR survey process?
• Will automation prevent contact center agents from cheating the survey system?
• Do only angry customers complete this type of contact center survey?
• How can I capture customer comments with post-call IVR surveys?
• Is it possible to have skip patterns and branching capabilities with post-call IVR surveys?
This ebook and self-assessment was designed for you. If you find you have more questions go to http://metrics.net/blog/what-are-post-call-ivr-surveys/
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.