2. What are your first impressions of my
83.3% said they loved it! 8.3% said it was good!
3. Do my three pages relate to each other? (would you
know they were from the same magazine?)
91.7% said yes! 8.3% said no!
4. What would you improve?
photography colour schemes font layout
5. What genre of music do you think this
100% said rock! 9.1% said indie!
6. Who do you think are my target audience?
0% said under 13! 58.3% said teenagers (13-18)! 58.3% said students (18+)
7. What social groups do you think this
magazine would appeal to?
91.7% said gig goers! 83.3% said musicians 0% said clubbers!
8. What are your opinions on my masthead
(magazine title)? i.e. font, magazine name
83.3% said love it! 8.3% said good!
9. Would my cover stories appeal to you? Are
they of interest?
yes, but not exactly to my
10. Finally, would you buy my magazine?
100% said yes!
11. If you have any other comments about my product
i.e. what more I could improve, what you liked,
anything, please feel free to comment here.
“Just the fact there was like - no spacing in between the words of the
questions on the double page spread, & the range of font sizes was varied.”
“You could say it's a bit same-y.... its like Kerrang, and other music mags.
Perhaps you could of taken a much different angle or turned it on its head?
But other then that its a very good representation of a popular magazine.”