36. I created this ‘Sharing eLearning at MESC’ wiki with two things in mind –<br /> teaching myself how to use Wikispaces and creating a Web2.0 sharing <br />space for staff at Mount Eliza Secondary College.<br /> Lynn Swannell, Librarian <br />
43. Inquire, think critically, <br />gain knowledge<br />2. Draw conclusions, make informed<br />decisions, apply knowledge, <br />create new knowledge<br />3. Share knowledge & participate <br />ethically & productively <br />as members of our democratic society<br />4. Pursue personal and aesthetic growth<br />AASL Standards for the 21st Century Learner<br />
44. no textbook<br />Divigation. “Used.” 27 April 2006. Flickr. <http://www.flickr.com/photos/36846059@N00/136167335/>.<br />
106. From: “Ditch the Backpack, Go Digital.” The Storage Effect. 5 Apr. 2010. Web. 31 Aug. 2010.<br />< http://storageeffect.media.seagate.com/2010/04/storage-effect/ditch-the-backpack-go-digital/>.<br />
107. Reasons to e-celebrate:<br /><ul><li>Portability!
289. Constructing New LearningLandscapes(sharing student work)<br />WoodleyWonderworks. 'Atlas, it's time for your bath’ 31 Mar. 2007. Flickr. Web. 18 Mar. 2010.<br /><http://www.flickr.com/photos/73645804@N00/440672445>.<br />