1. OPUS: YOUR PRIMARY TRANSFORMATION PARTNERwww.opusmanagement.com OPUS Portfolio of Services PT. Opus Management Indonesia Jl. Kemang Timur Raya No. 100F Jakarta Selatan firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.opusmanagement.com
2. OPUS Management OPUS PROFILEFormed in 2003, OPUS is built on strong foundations of operating experiencewith a different portfolio and a different approach.OPUS attracts companies who are motivated to excel: Strategic Plan Implementation Organisation Development and Transformation Management & Professional Development Talent Management
3. OPUS PROFILEOrganisation Change, Management Development &Communications Consulting and Training• Chandra Asri, Exxon, BP, Pertamina, Kaltim Parna Industri,• BII, United Laboratories, World Bank, L’Oreal, NestleAssessment Centre Implementation and Set Up / Trainingusing CUBIKS• Nestlé, Pfizer, Lee Cooper, PALYJA, Departemen Keuangan, NYNASManagement Skills Training• Boral, BIS, Weatherford, Lane Moving, Hill and Associates
4. Recent Projects• Pertamina • United Labs – Strategic Internal – Regional Organisation Strategy Communication Development• PT Badak NGL • Nestle, Nynas and Castle Rock – Top Management Candidate – Company Restructuring: Assessment Transformation Road Map • DepartemenKesehatan RI• Otsuka Group – Assessor Training – Organisation Survey • BP• Pfizer – Management Coaching – Sales Force Transformation• Nestle – Professional Assessment and Development – Organisation Survey
5. OPUS PROFILEClients
6. Transformation People Systems StrategiesOrganisation transformation will affect the organisation’s strategies, people andsystems. To have a successful transformation, the three elements must beaddressed, and their changes must interlock and move in synchrony. The ‘oil’ thathelps do this is ‘internal engagement’.
7. Organisation as Dynamic Entity Basic Concept Strategy Business, Human Resource Management, Operations, etcPeopleMotivation, perception,feeling, and behavior,etc System Goals, procedures, policies & regulations, workflow, and tools The Challenge is: How to design a set of integrated systems which are aligned and suitable with the strategies that enable productivity through effective work performance and behavior from motivated people that will drive a successful organisation transformation
8. The Analysis Organisation AnalysisAnalyse the Analyse the Analyse the Strategies People Systems Create and manage transformation programs to reinforce change
9. The Analysis Areas Organisation Analysis: current vs required Structure Culture Strategies: current vs People: current vs Systems: current vs required required requiredTop level business strategy Qualifications HRM systemsHR management strategy Performance IT platforms Functional strategies Competency Policies and procedures Internal communication Skills Regulations strategy Business processes Transformation programs: Internal Engagement Training GCG, etc
10. Organisation Analysis Tools Approach and Tools Focus group discussions Organisation Climate Survey Job Evaluation Leader People Analysis PAPI I Strategies Analysis Multi-rater AssessmentFocus group discussions Systems Analysis E Tray Interviews Business process audit Presentation Alignment mapping Focus group discussions Reasoning for Business Gap analysis Role Play Transformation programs: Crestcom Townhall meeting Internal Engagement workshops
11. Cubiks JEL Online Product
12. Cubiks JEL Online Product Factor Sub-factor Sub factor Availability of informationJudgment Limits of authority for decision making Breadth & depth ofPlanning & Management Planning time span management responsibility Complexity of Degree of negotiating,Interpersonal Skills communications & range of influencing implied to the interacting parties role Duration & timing of impact Range of impact in andImpact of Job of the job outside the organization Extend or need for analysis,Know-how Type of skill & experience conceptualizing creativity
13. Competency Profiling ProductUsing Cubiks Competency Framework, OPUS helps organisation to profile andstructure its critical competitive competencies for each ladder, job family, andjob for professional development.
14. OPUS Training Talent ManagementCrestcom The Bullet Proof Manager prepare talented professionals (your most valuable people) for the critical role of leading peopleIn-house Training •Competency Based Interview •Competency Framework Development •Coaching & Mentoring •Training Need Analysis •Leadership •Effective Supervisor •Teamwork •Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving