1. Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them? - Abraham Lincoln
2. 'failure' is not falling down but in staying down ..!
3. "Whatever failures I have known, whatever errors I have committed, whatever follies I have witnessed in public and private life have been the consequences of action without thought ." — Bernard Baruch
4. "We choose our joys and sorrows long before we experience them." - Kahlil Gibran
5. “ A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” — Sir Winston Churchill
6. “ We have grasped the mystery of the atom and rejected the Sermon on the Mount … The world has achieved brilliance without wisdom, power without conscience. Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants” - Omar Bradley
7. "Plan your work for today and every day, then work on your plan." — Norman Vincent Peale
8. Once the mind has been stretched by a new idea it never returns to it's original size.
9. "We are twice armed if we fight with faith." - Plato
10. “ I know you think you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant” - President Richard Nixon, quoted from a nationally televised "White Water" related speech.
11. "Listen for your tongue makes you deaf." - A Native American Proverb
12. If you live in my heart, you live rent-free. - Irish Proverb
13. "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you." - Winnie the Pooh
14. "The greatest thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother."
15. 'I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.' --Pablo Picasso
16. 'A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.' --Henry Brooks Adams
17. 'The secret of success is sincerity.' --Jean Giraudoux
18. I know you think you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant….! Anonymous…
19. "Some men have thousands of reasons why they cannot do what they want to, when all they need is one reason why they can." — Mary Frances Berry
20. "Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker." - John Maxwell
21. "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
22. "Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old“ German saying… "Jeder, der sich die Fähigkeit erhält, Schönes zu erkennen, wird nie alt werden" by Franz Kafka
23. You know the old saying "Don't judge a book by it's cover." My mother always told us this, but she added her own ending: "I like to read a chapter or two before I decide I don't like it." I have lived by this rule all my life, and it has never let me down. - Debie Grissom, Huntsville, AL
24. "The greatest good you can do for another is not just to share your riches but to reveal to him his own." - Benjamin Disraeli
25. There is nobody so irritating as somebody with less intelligence and more sense than we have. - Don Herold
26. "The greatest test of courage is to bear defeat without losing heart." -Robert G. Ingersoll
27. "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bow lines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
28. "I maintained my edge by staying a student; you always have something to learn." — Jackie Joyner-Kersee
29. By accident of fortune a man may rule the world for a time, but by virtue of love, he may rule the world forever Chinese Proverb.
30. "Worry a little bit every day and in a lifetime you will lose a couple of years. If something is wrong, fix it if you can. But train yourself not to worry. Worry never fixes anything." - Mary Hemingway
31. "Growing Younger, Living Longer" Deepak Chopra "May the kid Spirit within you come out and shine today!!!!" Joe Dreamer, Dreams alive.com
32. "You be the change that you wish to see in the world" -- GHANDI
33. "We are what we repeatedly do." -- Aristotle
34. "Courage is the price that life exacts for granting peace. The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." -- Amelia Earhart
35. "Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies." -- Mother Teresa
36. "The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right place but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment." -- Dorothy Nevill
37. "You are your greatest asset. Put your time, effort and money into training, grooming, and encouraging your greatest asset" – you…! -- Tom Hopkins
38. "You can't fly a kite unless you go against the wind and have a weight to keep it from turning somersaults. The same with man. No man will succeed unless he is ready to face and overcome difficulties and is prepared to assume responsibilities." -- William J. H. Boetcker
39. "If you tell the truth, you have infinite power supporting you; but if not, you have infinite power against you." --Charles Gordon
40. "Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun." --Mary Lou Cook
41. The world is now living apart, in compartments on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, caste, convictions etc. The world has become united only in the form of a heap; it has not been melted in the crucible of love and molded in the image of God. -Baba
42. According to its circumstances and requirements, each country develops its own store of knowledge, Values and culture. And this is the proof of its validity. No one has the right to criticize it. And each system is designed to promote the human personality. --Baba
43. "Learn to let go. That is the key to happiness" - Buddha
44. God created everything in the universe for man, kept nothing for himself. Every creature has been given complete freedom. Everyone is free to enjoy anything he likes. But there is one limitation. For every action there shall be a corresponding reaction. Man is free to do as he pleases, subject to this rule. God inflicts no harm on anybody. Happiness or suffering are indeed fruits of your own action. - Bhagawan
45. "To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong." - Joseph Chilton Pearce
46. "I do not measure success by the quantity of what is in my checkbook, but by the quality of what is in my heart. --Jo McNamara
47. "Trust in dreams, for in them is hidden the gate to eternity." --Kahlil Gibran
48. “ Each of us has a vision of the world that belongs to him alone, and when he dies that world dies with him. Others may share in some parts of it, but none will see it exactly as he does, nor will all experience it same way, for they are living with their own vision of reality.” --Louis L'Amour, Haunted Mesa
49. "Better understated than overstated. Let people be surprised that it was more than you promised and easier than you said." Jim Rohn
50. "We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the objective is same."
51. "Your family and your love must be cultivated like a garden. Time, effort, and imagination must be summoned constantly to keep any relationship flourishing and growing." Jim Rohn
52. "Opportunities are usually disguised by hard work, so most people don't recognize them." - Ann Landers
53. "The most difficult thing in the world is to reveal yourself, to express what you have to. As an artist, I feel that we must try many things -- but above all, we must dare to fail. You must have the courage to be bad -- to be willing to risk everything to really express it all." - John Cassavetes
54. “ Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable” -- Helen Keller
55. "Everyone has a talent. What is rare is the courage to follow the talent to the dark place where it leads." -- Erica Jong
56. "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." -- Eleanor Roosevelt
57. "Remember happiness doesn't depend upon who you are or what you have; it depends solely on what you think." --Dale Carnegie
58. "Difficult people are the greatest teachers." --Pema Chodron
59. "The universe is more like music than like matter." --Donald Hatch Andrews
60. "The treacherous, unexplored areas of the world are not in continents or the seas; they are in the hearts and minds of men." --Allen E. Claxton
61. "A desperation to escape a problem is the wrong way. A passion to understand it is the right way“ - Vernon Howard
62. "Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value." - Albert Einstein
63. Your genius waits within you….!
64. “ Anything worth doing at all is worth doing well." - Teddy Roosevelt
65. If It Isn't Broken, Don't Fix It
66. Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy. - Guillaume Apollinaire
67. Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go. - Oscar Wilde
68. "People with goals succeed because they know where they are going... It's as simple as that." – Earl Nightingale
69. Sow the seeds called Name of God in the well-prepared field of the heart; feed it with the manure of faith; have discipline as the fence to keep out stray cattle, (Senses) Baba.
70. "To waken interest and kindle enthusiasm is the sure way to teach easily and successfully." --Tryon Edwards
71. "Be proactive. Ask yourself, 'Are my actions based on self-chosen values or on my moods, feelings and circumstances?'" --Steven Covey
72. You don’t have to stay up nights to succeed. You just have to stay ‘awake’ days.
73. "To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe." -- Anatole France
74. "He is able who thinks he is able." -Buddha
75. "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go…!
76. "Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear." -- Mark Twain
77. "Real knowledge is to know the extent of ones ignorance." -- Confucius
78. "We've all heard the expression, "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." Well, I've got a good question for you: What if it's true? Wouldn't that be easy to do - to eat an apple a day? Here's the problem: It's also easy not to do." Jim Rohn
79. "I find it fascinating that most people plan their vacations with better care than they plan their lives. Perhaps that is because escape is easier than change." Jim Rohn
80. "No man is ever old enough to know better." - Holbrook Jackson,
81. "Don't let life discourage you; everyone who got where he is, had to begin where he was." - Richard L. Evans
82. To know the road ahead, ask those coming back. Learn from the mistakes of others, you may not live long enough to learn all from yours…! - Chinese Proverb
83. "He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the universe. - Marcus Aurelius
84. "Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least" - Goethe
85. If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it. William Arthur Ward
86. A moment of peace and calm... A chance to b r e a t h e . . . and let go of any cares or concerns you may have... A moment just for you... Life is simpler when we take time to calm our minds and return to our essence Remember... Fear and Love cannot co-exist at the same time Love heals all...
87. Search for your own faults; uproot them, throw them off. It is enough if you discover one fault of yours; that is better than discovering hundreds of faults of others. - Baba
88. Engage always in good deeds and beneficial activities. Speak the truth, do not inflict pain by word or deed-- or even by thought. That is the way to gain true peace, and that is the highest gain you can earn in this life. - Baba
89. "What you give becomes an investment that will return to you multiplied at some point in the future." Jim Rohn ********
90. A focused mind is one of the most powerful forces in the Universe. -Swami Vivekananda Take Osama Bin Laden for example..!
91. "The worst days of those who enjoy what they do are better than the best days of those who don't." Jim Rohn
92. "Abundance is not a question of how much one has but of what one's attitude is toward what one has. - Rick Jarow
93. "What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say" -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
94. "We grow great by dreams. All big men are dreamers. They see things in the soft haze of a spring day or in the red fire of a long winter's evening. Some of us let these great dreams die, but others nourish and protect them; nurse them through bad days till they bring them to the sunshine and light which comes always to those who sincerely hope that their dreams will come true." -- Woodrow Wilson, 28th US President
95. "Don't wish it was easier; wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems; wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenges; wish for more wisdom." Jim Rohn
96. "The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." — Theodore Rubin
97. "The difference between stumbling blocks and stepping stones is how you use them."
98. "The roots of true achievement lie in the will to become the best that you can become. — Harold Taylor
99. "The roots of true achievement lie in the will to become the best that you can become. — Harold Taylor
100. "Mark Twain once said, “I can teach anybody how to get what they want out of life. The problem is I can’t find anybody who can tell me what they want.”
101. "We grow great by dreams. All big men are dreamers. They see things in the soft haze of a spring day or in the red fire of a long winter's evening. Some of us let these great dreams die, but others nourish and protect them; nurse them through bad days till they bring them to the sunshine and light which comes always to those who sincerely hope that their dreams will come true." -- Woodrow Wilson, 28th US President
102. Opportunity may knock once, but temptation bangs on your door
103. People can be divided into two classes: those who go ahead and do something, and those who sit still and inquire, 'Why wasn't it done the other way?' - Oliver Wendell Holmes
104. "Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your character is what you really are while your reputation is merely what others think you are." --John Wooden
105. You cannot shake hands with closed fist…! Indira Gandhi
106. Look at competition as a positive thing, not a necessary evil. Then develop a plan that will give you the competitive edge. ~Red Auerbach, coach of the Boston Celtics basketball team
107. Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go…!. - Oscar Wilde
108. "Some things you have to do every day. Eating 30 apples on first day of the month, just isn't going to get the job done…!"
109. "Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying basic fundamentals." Jim Rohn
110. When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one, which has opened for us. - Helen Keller
111. "Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day ; while failure is simply a few errors in judgment, repeated every day . It is the accumulative weight of our disciplines and our judgments that leads us to either fortune or failure." Jim Rohn
112. Quality in Life: “The quality of a persons life is directly related to their commitment to excellence regardless of their chosen field of endeavor”
113. Maybe this world is another planet's hell. -- Aldous Huxley
114. Count that day as lost, in which you have not put a smile on someone's face -- Nkechi Unamba
115. "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." -- Aristotle
116. "Well done is better than well said." -- Benjamin Franklin
117. See everything as a witness; do not plunge and get entangled. When the shackles are loosened you will feel happy and light. - Baba
118. You must first have a clear understanding of nature of the goal- God or Goodness or the Universal Absolute, any name or whatever you conceive him to be - its grandeur, its beneficence, its magnificence. Then, that understanding itself will prompt it and urge you towards it. The Universal of which you are a unit is pure, true, ego less, unlimited and everlasting. Contemplate on it and your innate egolessness, truth, purity and eternality will manifest itself more and more everyday. - Baba
119. “ Only the great shall own a mistake, only a few learn from a mistake, These are the few blessed ones who are most benefited from the mistake.”
120. "Look at everything as though you were seeing it for the first time or the last time. Then your time on earth will be filled with glory." -- Betty Smith
121. "The challenge of leadership is to be strong, but not rude; be kind, but not weak; be bold, but not a bully; be thoughtful, but not lazy; be humble, but not timid; be proud, but not arrogant; have humor, but without folly.“ Jim Rohn
122. We have our differences, yes. We have different cultures, of course. We look different to one another, sure. But we’re all traveling through the cosmos on the same spacecraft, we are truly one world, one people. and we can’t destroy part of the ship. Jim Rohn, responding to US Terrorist attack
123. “ When the freedom they wished for most was freedom from responsibility, then Athens ceased to be free and was never free again. --Edith Hamilton, historian
124. Problem Solving: Mental activity leading from an unsatisfactory state to a more desired ‘goal state’ (Kurfiss 1988) “ When ever there is a ‘gap’ between where you are now and where you want to be, and you don’t know how to find a way to cross that gap, you have a problem” (Hayes 1989)
125. We make our ‘living’ by what we get, We make our ‘life’ by what we give.
126. * FEEDBACK * "The Breakfast of Champions "
127. PURPOSE STATEMENT: To inform, inspire and empower people to be their best-- personally and professionally.
128. “ Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us.” --Stephen Covey
129. “ You are seeking joy and peace in far-off places. But the spring of joy is in your heart. The haven of peace is in yourself.” --Satya Sai Baba
130. "Let us live so that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry." --Mark Twain
131. "Let us live so that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry." --Mark Twain
132. Feedback – The Breakfast of Champions..!
133. No great man ever became great by imitation. -Samuel Johnson
134. "Be a collector of good ideas, but don't trust your memory. The best collecting place for all your ideas and information that comes your way is your journal." Jim Rohn
135. “ A mark of a civilized society is how well it looks after the old, the sick & the vulnerable” :BMJ editorial
136. “ Most homes valued at over $250,000, have a library” That should tell us something..! - Jim Rohn
137. “ Put your ‘heart’ in whatever you do. Your life tomorrow, will be the result of your attitudes and the choices you make today… ” Shashi
138. Hate is a poison we take, hoping someone else will die…! Project Aspire..
139. "Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want." Jim Rohn
140. “ Every job is a self portrait of the person who does it” Autograph your work with excellence…!
141. A Man can succeed at almost anything for which he has unlimited enthusiasm..!
142. "You never know what you had until it's gone" --Scapps Jr.
143. Ignorance is ‘ignoring to change’ Intelligence is making the change. -- Barbara Padbury
144. The only person who never makes a mistake is the person who never does anything…! - Theodore Roosevelt
145. "The past, the present and the future are really one: they are today." --Harriet Beecher Stowe
146. "What you are afraid to do is a clear indicator of the next thing you need to do."
147. "Children…, have neither a past nor a future. Thus they enjoy the present, which seldom happens to us." --Jean de La Bruyere
148. “ The person who knows one thing and does it better than anyone else, even if it only be the art of raising lentils, receives the crown he merits. If he raises all his energy to that end, he is a benefactor of mankind and is rewarded as such.” --Og Mandino
149. "To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children... to leave the world a better place... To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded ." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
150. " The most important thing in communication is to hear what isn't being said." -- Peter Ferdinand Drucker
151. Perception strong & sight weak. " In strategy, it is important to see distant things as if they were close and to take a distanced view of close things."
152. If you're often inclined to toss your clothes onto the chair rather than hanging them in the closet, be careful. It could suggest a lack of discipline. And remember, a lack of discipline in the small areas of life can cost you heavily in the more important areas of life. “You cannot clean up your company until you learn the discipline of cleaning your own garage”
153. If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything…!
154. “ He who joyfully marches in rank and file, Has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, Since for him the spinal cord would suffice…!” -Albert Einstein If we are not creative, we are wasting our brain”
155. Too many of us get so absorbed in the process of earning A living that we forget about ‘living’. We look for answers instead of being inspired by strong reasons. We respond to our circumstances instead of using the ability to create new and better circumstances. You see, we don’t need more experience. We already have all that we need to attract all that we want. The answer isn’t found in needing more, it's found in becoming more…
156. I know not, with what weapons World War III will be fought, But I do know that World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones..! - Albert Einstein
157. "Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work." -- Aristotle
158. "Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable." - Sydney J. Harris
159. “ Anything worth doing at all is worth doing well ”
160. Motivation doesn't last, but neither does taking a bath.. That's why we recommend it DAILY…! Zig Ziglar..
161. "The fragrance always stays in the hand that gives the rose."
162. “ We can complain that the rosebush has thorns or rejoice that The thorn bush has roses.” -- Abe Lincoln Pessimist Vs Optimist
163. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. -- Aristotle
164. “ Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach” -- Anthony Robbins
165. "I would not fear nor wish my fate, but boldly say each night, to-morrow let my sun display, or in clouds hide them; I have lived today." -- Abraham Crowley
166. "He who joyfully marches in rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice…!" -Albert Einstein
167. Change has a considerable psychological impact on the human mind. To the fearful it is threatening because it means that things may get worse. To the hopeful it is encouraging because things may get better. To the confidant it is inspiring because the challenge exists to make things better.
168. " Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose." -- Lyndon B. Johnson
169. “ Fascination is one step beyond interest. Interested people want to know if it works. Fascinated people, want to learn how it works” -- Jim Rohn
170. We rate ability in men by what they finish, not by what they attempt…
171. "Often the difference between a success and a failure is not one's better abilities or ideas, but the courage that one has to bet on his ideas, to take the calculated risk and to act." --Dr. Maxwell Maltz
172. Those who belong to the future spend less time looking at yesterday..
173. "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." -- Sir Winston Churchill
174. “ We are all ordinary people. And it's the extraordinary people Who know it.” -- G. K. Chesterton
175. "If someone ruins the first part of your life, there's no reason to give them the rest."
176. "Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice: it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved." -- William Jennings Bryan
177. People take different roads seeking fulfillment & happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost. - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
178. "A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him, and the best reply to unseemly behavior is patience and moderation." -- Molière
179. "The purpose of life is a life of purpose." -- Robert Byrne
180. Time… is a great teacher; unfortunately it kills all it's pupils..!
181. "You know you're getting old when all the names in your black book have M. D. after them…!" -- Arnold Palmer
182. "Those that can, do. Those that can do better, teach."
183. To handle yourself, use your head, To handle others, use your heart…
184. Anger is only one letter short of danger..!
185. Develop Sincere Desire for Goal; Out of Fire of Desire Comes Success…
186. “ Find the key to yourself and every door in the world is open to you” Mother..
187. "Do good… and good will follow you."
188. Life is 10% of what happens to you, and 90% of how you respond to it.
189. Yesterday is “History” Tomorrow is a “Mystery” Today is the gift. That is why it is called “Present”
190. "It's the action, not the fruit of the action, that's important. You have to do the right thing. It may not be in your power, may not be in your time, that there'll be any fruit. But that doesn't mean you stop doing the right thing. You may never know what results come from Your action. But if you do nothing, there will be no result." -- Gandhi
191. "The question is not whether we will die, but how we will live." - Joan Borysenko
192. "The golden opportunity you are seeking is in yourself. It is not in your environment; it is not in luck or chance, or the help of others; it is in yourself alone." -- Orison Swett Marden
193. "An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you know and what you don't." -- Anatole France
194. "To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." -- Gandhi
195. “ I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavour” Henry David Thoreau
196. “ Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power” — Abraham Lincoln
197. "Associate with the noblest people, you can find; read the best books; live with the mighty. But learn to be happy alone. Rely upon your own energies, and so do not wait for, or depend on other people." -- Professor Thomas Davidson
198. “ Life’s battles don’t go always to the stronger or faster man, but sooner or later, the man who wins is the man who thinks he can ”
199. Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people Genius silently acts.
200. Inspiring Success: "Look at everything as though you were seeing it for the first time or the last time. Then your time on earth will be filled with glory." -- Betty Smith
201. Meaning in Life: "The least of things with a meaning is worth more in life than the greatest of things without it." -- Carl Jung
202. “ The marvelous richness of human experience would lose some of joy if there were no limitations to overcome.” “ The hilltop hour would not be so wonderful if there were no dark valleys to traverse.” Hellen Keller
203. Do not fear mistakes… fear only the absence of constructive and corrective responses to those mistakes…
204. "Those who wish to sing always find a song." -- Swedish Proverb
205. "Prosperity is a great teacher; adversity a greater." -- William Hazlitt
206. "He who has nothing to die for has nothing to live for." -- Moroccan Proverb
207. "Great ability develops and reveals itself increasingly with every new assignment." - Baltasar Gracian
208. "The greater the difficulty, the more the glory in surmounting it." -- Epicurus
209. Life is like an icecream cone. You got to eat it when you get it. You got to eat it fast. Because if you don't, it's going to melt all over your hand and down your arm….!
210. "Beauty is only skin deep, but it's a valuable asset if you're poor or haven't any sense." -- Kin Hubbard
211. Response-Ability Between stimulus and response, Only man has the ability to choose a response . An animal just reacts.