1. Joshua Ryan Herrington Porter Adventist Hospital March 1, 2012 Hello Porter Adventist Hospital, my name is Joshua Herrington. That ’ s me up there. I am extremely interested in your Director of Strategic Marketing position. To be honest, I’ve been waiting for this job opening, at your hospital, for a very long time. I know my background and skills will be a perfect fit for this position. Grab a cup of coffee, sit back and enjoy a few moments of some of my proudest accomplishments. Enjoy.
2. about me: Master in Business Administration Marketing Bachelor of Arts Applied Liberal Arts work history: Product Marketing Manager 2011 - Present Marketing & Public Relations Representative Marketing & Public Relations Specialist Senior Paramedic Trainer 2002-2011
3. hospital-based Denver Health Paramedic Division This video was part of a rebranding / hiring campaign for the Denver Health Paramedic Division. With a $0.00 (zero!) budget, I wrote this script, filmed the medics, edited and released this award winning video. This video has the most views in the history of Denver Health. see the other videos in this series
4. hospital-based Denver Health ’ s Level I Trauma Center The Chief Marketing Officer retired from the hospital and I was honored with the task of taking over her role in marketing the trauma center for Denver Health -one of the most important departments in the hospital. As part of a new growth campaign, I wrote the script for this video, shot and edited it on my mac. I did have some budget for this project and hired a professional voice-over talent. see the full video here
5. hospital-based Denver Health ’ s Level I Trauma Center The Chief Trauma Surgeon for Denver Health liked my previous work and asked that I continue to market the Level I Trauma Center for the Rocky Mountain Region. see the full video here
6. hospital-based Internal Campaign for Denver Health Human Resources Again, with no budget, I created (wrote, filmed, edited and presented) this Denver Health Dozen Campaign that was a multi-faceted approach with video, newsletters, website and event. This video was the most popular of the series. see the full video here
7. hospital-based Internal Campaign for Denver Health Human Resources Color coding of the hospital-wide uniforms. “ Who ’ s Hue? ” Another one of my favorites.
8. hospital-based Internal Campaign for Denver Health Human Resources The Director of Human Resources for Denver Health liked my previous work and asked that I continue to help create pride in the workplace. Again, with no money, I wrote, filmed, edited and presented this work.
9. hospital-based Internal Campaign for Denver Health Human Resources Patient answer guide I wrote that is left in each room for each new admission.
13. hospital-based Shingo Prize for Operational Excellence Denver Health won this coveted award and, because of my previous performance, I was asked by the CEO, Dr. Patricia Gabow, to create a video that celebrated this hard-earned award. click the logo to watch the video
14. hospital-based Awards I won the Gold medal for my “ What did you do today? ” campaign for the Denver Health Paramedic Division.
15. Marketing A marketing campaign with a personalized URL (PURL) for CFO ’ s of large hospitals...this was the first time that GHX had ever gone the “ non-traditional ” route. This campaign was a big success with measurable ROI and significant impact on the sales funnel. click here to see a live demo of this PURL
16. Marketing The follow up to the “ Step out of the Past ” Campaign, due to its large success. click here to see a live demo of this PURL
17. Collateral Marketing
18. Customer Communication Marketing Introducing a new user user interface for this new healthcare software.
19. Other Marketing Collateral Marketing Email blast following the postcard. Postcard sent to target demographics inviting them to attend a trade show.
20. Other Marketing Collateral Marketing Once customers arrived to this trade show, they were greeted with this replica passport in their hotel room. The purpose of this passport was to play along with the pre-show marketing theme and to entice them to attend the three sessions that were hosted by GHX. By attending each session, customers would receive a stamp (from me) in their passport page. This helped to not only track the customers who attended the events, but also allowed for us to gauge the interest each customer had in our software.
21. www.rockymountainmedic.blogspot.com personal: click on any logo to view