• Partner, friend, relation
• Subscribing to the “Start-Up” life
• Breakdown, Burnout
• Smoking your own stash
• Talk to your customers, test your
• Never getting to “No”
• Fast hires, slow fires
• Entrepreneurship can suck
• It can be lonely at the top
• Others depend on you
• Lone optimist
• Decision, decisions, decisions
• Everything takes longer, costs
more, and makes less
• You are not alone – Tons of resources!
• Amazing Orlando Start-Up Community
• You don’t have to be good at everything, in fact,
you shouldn’t be!
• A lot of people (more than you think) want you to succeed
• You get to encourage and participate in others’ success!
• You get to take risks
• Occasionally that means rewards
• Often than means learning
• You get to have to be creative
• You get to learn who you really are
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.