So you need a mobile app or website, right?\nI mean sure, that's what everyone says. \n
But you don&#x2019;t need another me-too app. You can do better.\nYou need a *great* mobile app: an app that delights, that meets the needs of your audience.\n
Hi there, I'm Josh Clark, mobile designer and author of the book "Tapworthy." In this online seminar, I'll explain the key ingredients of great mobile interfaces... of tapworthy apps and websites.\n
You might think the big challenge of mobile design is squeezing all your content into a tiny space.\n\n
In fact, the *real* secret of the best mobile apps...\n\n
is a nuanced response to the psychology and culture of the mobile context...\n\n
as well as the ergonomics of designing for touch...\n
In touchscreen design, your pixels not only have to look right, but they have to feel right in the hand, too.\n
Join me for my online seminar on March 17, and I'll tell you how to put those principles to practical use.\nWe'll explore concepts like...\n
...the three mobile mindsets\n
the glance test...\n
the thumb-thumping hot zone...\n
&#x2026;how to design for a physical interface...\n
a little thing I call gesture jiujitsu....\n
...and a slew of practical techniques to set your app apart with simplicity...\n
Along the way, you'll get behind-the-scenes glimpses into the design process of popular iPhone apps including Facebook, Twitterrific, USA Today, Things&#x2026; and more!\n
It's going to be a fun *and* practical conversation, and I hope you'll join me. Register now for this St. Patrick's Day seminar.\n\n(Green beer not included, leprechauns sold separately, also: kiss me, I'm irish.)\n
1. micro-tasking i’m bored. distract me!
2. micro-taskinghyperlocal i’m bored. distract me!what makes your app mobile?
3. micro-taskinghyperlocal i’m bored. distract me! think bigbuild smallwhat makes your app mobile? optimize the primary task
4. micro-tasking emotional connectionhyperlocal clarity trumps density i’m bored. distract me! think bigbuild smallwhat makes your app mobile? optimize the primary task
5. Tapworthy Mobile Design AN ONLINE SEMINAR WITH JOSH CLARK MARCH 17, 2011
6. I’m microtasking! I’m local! I’m bored!
8. Tapworthy Mobile Design AN ONLINE SEMINAR WITH JOSH CLARK MARCH 17, 2011