1. single ATTACHED house lot AREA: 120 sq.m. floor AREA: 100 sq.m.09321602747 l 09333842293 l 09085180399
2. 09321602747 l 09333842293 l 0908518039909321602747 l 09333842293 l 09085180399
3. Living Area Dining Area Kitchen Area Bedroom: 4 Toilet and Bath: 3 Balcony Provision for Lanai Provision for Two-Car Garage Family Courtyard09321602747 l 09333842293 l 09085180399
4. Concrete roof tiles Powder coated aluminum windows Painted sand blast finish for exterior walls Painted plain cement finish for interior walls Tiled Kitchen counter with stainless kitchen sink Tiled Toilet and Bath with complete set of bathroom fixtures (including tissue and soap holder) Tiled ceramic flooring for living, dining, and kitchen area Tiled vinyl flooring for bedrooms, hallway and staircase Provision for CATV, Telephone, and air-condition outlet09321602747 l 09333842293 l 09085180399
5. GROUND FLOOR 2ND FLOOR PLAN09321602747 l 09333842293 l 09085180399
6. GROUND FLOOR 2ND FLOOR Living Area / Kitchen Area Bedroom 1: 11.55sq.m. / Dining Area: 34.25 sq.m. Bedroom 2: 10.35 sq.m. Den / Guest Room: 6.25 Master’s Bedroom:14.80 sq.m. sq.m. Toilet and Bath: 3.60 sq.m. Toilet (Master’s): 3.90 sq.m. Toilet and Bath (2nd Floor): 3.70 sq.m. Balcony: 7.30 sq.m. Others: 12.10 sq.m.09321602747 l 09333842293 l 09085180399
7. 12.5% BANK FINANCING 30% IN-HOUSE FINANCING Total Contract Price • 3,002,400.00 Total Contract Price • 2,905,100.00 Reservation Fee • 20,000.00 Reservation Fee • 20,000.00 Total DP (Net EQ) • 355,300.00 Total DP (Net EQ) • 851,530.00 DP TERM • 15 MONTHS DP AMOUNT • 23,686.67 DP TERM • 24 months Loanable Amount • 2,627,100.00 DP AMOUNT • 35,480.42 20 Years • 23,231.57 Loanable Amount • 2,033,570.00 15 years • 26,363.39 10 Years • 41,692.39 10 Years • 33,131.43 05 Years • 54,525.57 05 Years • 52,674.1909321602747 l 09333842293 l 09085180399
8. Lancaster Estates Lancaster Estates Lancaster Estates Country Club Church 800 Swimming (Leighton Hall) Pool OLYMPIC SIZE SEATERS 3FLOORS WITH KIDDIE POOL Lancaster Estates School Lancaster Estates School Lancaster Estates Public (St. Edward Integrated (St. Edward Integrated Transportations Service School) School) MALANDAY BUS09321602747 l 09333842293 l 09085180399
9. VICINITY MAP ACCESSIBILITY 5-8mins away from SM Bacoor and Island Cove 15mins away from Makati and Airport 5-8mins away fr Puregold and Robinsons Imus 15mins away fr Baclaran, MOA, Manila via cavitex09321602747 l 09333842293 l 09085180399
10. Reservation fee, downpayments and amortizations are NOT refundable. • But it is transferable to another person or unit provided under same agent and developer. Fee: Php 3,000.00. Only 12.5% downpayment is required for you to move-in to your unit. If downpayment is paid in cash, 7.5% discount apply base on net downpayment. If total contract price is paid in full cash, you have 10% discount base on the net selling price. • Other terms and conditions apply. Inhouse Financing Requirements • 3 pcs. ID picture • 2 Valid ID & TIN & Cedula • Marriage Contract • 70 pcs. Postdated Checks Bank Financing Requirements • 3 pcs. ID picture • Marriage Contract • 2 Valid ID & TIN & Cedula • Proof of Billing • Consularized SPA Bank Form (FOR OFW Buyer ONLY) • Good credit record. • 15 pcs. Postdated checks.No checking account? Developer will give a Bank referral to open a checking account. • Amount needed to open: Php5,000.00 + Php375.00 for check booklet.09321602747 l 09333842293 l 09085180399
11. Who are Qualified To Apply Bank Housing Loan • Must be Filipino citizen. • If Buyer is a Filipino Immigrant, must have a Dual Citizenship. • Must be 18 yrs. - 50 yrs. Must not be more than 50 yrs. old. • Must be presently working. • No problem with marital status. • No pending legal cases. • No unpaid credit cards or unpaid loan account. Current access : • Cavite Expressway (Cavitex) • Patindig Araw in Bucandala, Imus Cavite • Emilio Aguinaldo Highway - Tirona Highway09321602747 l 09333842293 l 09085180399
12. ACCEPTED KINDS OF PAYMENT: Reservation Fee: 1. Cash - Philippine Pesos 2. Personal Checks or Company checks or Managers Check 3. Credit CardsDownpayment: 1. Cash - accepted for 3 months only 2. Postdated Checks - required for the remaining downpaymentAmortization: 1. Postdated Checks 2. Automatic Debit from Bank Account Buying Procedure 1. Visit the house model and actual construction location. A representative is allowed. 2. Choose a block & lot. Ask for computation and payment schedule. 3. Pay the reservation fee. Accepts credit cards, checks and cash. 4. Pay your 1st DP after 30-45 days. 5. Submit requirements within 60 days. 6. Always contact US, for assistance & questions. 7. Congratulations! You have now a home to call your own.09321602747 l 09333842293 l 09085180399
13. 09321602747 l 09333842293 l 090851803991. THRU BANK FINANCING Pay Reservation fee DOWPAYMENT: 12.5% of the Total Contract Price. To be paid in 15 monthly installment without interest. START OF PAYMENT: 30-45 days after paying the reservation fee. BALANCE LOANABLE: 87.5% will be loaned from our accredited bank. This is called the bank amortization. Our Developers office will process your loan. Start of payment: On the 16th month. After 15 months of paying in full the 12.5% downpayment. If you pay the downpayment in full cash, your bank amortization will still start on the 16th month. ESTIMATED MOVE-IN DATE: On the 16th-18th month. After 15 months of paying the downpayment and bank has paid the Developer.2. THRU INHOUSE FINANCING Pay Reservation fee DOWPAYMENT: 30% of the Total Contract Price. To be paid in 24 monthly installment without interest. Start of payment: 30-45 days after paying the reservation fee. BALANCE LOANABLE: 70% will be financed by the Developer. This is called the In-house amortization. Our Developers office will process your loan. START OF PAYMENT: On the 25th month. After 24 months of paying in full the 30% downpayment. If you pay the downpayment in full cash, your amortization will still start on the 25th month. ESTIMATED MOVE-IN DATE: On the 16th-18th month. After 15 months of paying the monthly downpayment.3. CASH DEFERRED PAYMENT - 24 EQUAL MONTHLY PAYMENTS NO INTEREST Pay Reservation fee DOWPAYMENT: There is no downpayment required. AMORTIZATION: There is no amortization. Cash deferred payment is considered as cash. Reservation fee is deducted from Total Contract Price. The balance will be divided into 24 monthly installment without interest. Start of the 24 monthly payment: 30 days after paying the reservation. ESTIMATED MOVE-IN DATE: On the 16th-18th month. After 15 months of paying the monthly installment.4. SPOT CASH Pay Reservation fee The balance will be entitled with a discount ranging from 4-10% depending on when you will pay in full.
14. 09321602747 l 09333842293 l 09085180399ROUTE 1 – From Cubao, Starmall Edsa, or Makati Via Baclaran: Take a bus to BACLARAN. From BACLARAN, ride on a bus to TANZA or NAIC / MARAGONDON taking the CAVITEX (Cavite Expressway) or EMILIO AGUINALDO route. Get off at LANCASTER ESTATES. Take tricycle in going inside LANCASTER ESTATES.ROUTE 2 – From Cubao, Starmall Edsa, or Makati Via SM Bacoor: Take a JASPER bus with DASMARINAS – E. AGUINALDO HIGHWAY route or signboard. Get off at SM BACOOR. From SM BACOOR, you can get on the jeepney or bus bound for TANZA or NAIC / MARAGONDON taking the CENTENNIAL ROAD route. Get off at LANCASTER ESTATES. Take tricycle in going inside Lancaster Estates.ROUTE 3 – From Lawton Direct: Take a bus with TANZA or NAIC / MARAGONDON signboard via CAVITEX or E. AGUINALDO HIGHWAY route. Get off at LANCASTER ESTATES. Take tricycle in going inside Lancaster Estates.ROUTE 4 – From Tagaytay: Take a bus or jeepney going to BACLARAN or ZAPOTE. Get off at SM BACOOR. From SM Bacoor, you can get on the jeepney or bus bound for TANZA or NAIC / MARAGONDON taking the Tirona Highway route. Get off at LANCASTER ESTATES. Take tricycle in going inside Lancaster Estates.ROUTE 5 – From Alabang: From Alabang- Zapote Road junction, board a mini bus or jeepney going to TANZA or NAIC / MARAGONDON taking the Tirona Highway route. Get off at LANCASTER ESTATES. Take tricycle in going inside Lancaster Estates.
15. 8th Top High Performing Provinces * In terms of local governance, Cavite was recognized among the 10 provinces which acquired high scores in the department’s Local Governance Performance Management System (LGPMS). Premiere Tourist Destination * Cavite boasts some of its most superb mountains, cave and falls found in the upland areas such as: Tagaytay Ridge, Cabag Cave in Maragondon, Balite Falls in Amadeo, Malibiclibic Falls in General Aguinaldo-Magallanes border and Mts. Palay-Palay and Mataas na Gulod National Park in Ternate and Maragondon. Strategic Location * Cavite has six major entry and exit points; so going in and out is easy. * Cavite has a good road network; moving from one town to another place within the province is only a short distance drive. Good Climate * Cavite has two pronounced seasons: relatively dry from November to April, and wet from May to October. * Warmest months are March, April, May , June and July with an average temperature of 28.8oCelsius. * Coolest months are January, February and December with an average temperature of 25.8oCelsius.09321602747 l 09333842293 l 09085180399
16. Generally Ideal Peace and Order Situation * Sustained thru the Cavite-Philippine National Police program on increased police visibility particularly along chokepoints during day time and sustained night watch operations. Cavite Has Approved Development Plans * Land in the province is delineated and allocated based on approved Provincial Physical Framework Plan (PPFP) and Provincial Development Plans (PDP) - 2005- 2010 * There is no dam near Lancaster Estates. Service Providers Are In Place * Power Supply - from the National Power Corporation thru MERALCO * Water Supply - From Ground Water Resources developed by respective IEs, water services from MAYNILAD and Local Water Districts * Telephone Services (Land-based & Mobile) - From Philippine Long Distance Company (PLDT), Digital Telecomunications Philippines, Inc. (DIGITEL), Globe Telecommunications Company & Smart Telecommunications * Telecommunication Services - From Radio Communication of the Phils, Inc. (RCPI), Philippine Telegraph & Telephone Company (PT&T), LBC & DHL09321602747 l 09333842293 l 09085180399
17. Major Infrastructure Projects - are being pushed for implementation and completion to complement rapid urbanization. 1. LRT LINE 1 BY APPROXIMATELY 11.7 KM. FROM BACLARAN TO BACOOR - (Read more..http://www.lrta.gov.ph/projl1_south.htm) 2. R-1 EXTENSION, DAANG-HARI ROAD - (Read more...http://www.topgear.com.ph/news/construction-of-daang-hari-slex-road- to-begin-february-2012) 3. CALA EAST-WEST ROAD) & CALA NORTH-SOUTH ROAD -(Read more...http://www.dpwh.gov.ph/bureau_services/PPP/projects/cala_laguna.htm ) 4. CALA EXPRESSWAY - (Read more..http://www.dpwh.gov.ph/bureau_services/PPP/projects/cala_cavite.htm) 5. MANILA-CAVITE TOLL EXPRESSWAY PROJECT (R-1 EXPRESSWAY EXTENSION) - (Read more.. http://www.dpwh.gov.ph/infrastructure/super_regions/lub/manila_cavite.htm)09321602747 l 09333842293 l 09085180399
18. 09321602747 l 09333842293 l 09085180399MALLS NEARBY (KILOMETERS) Robinsons Imus - 4.3 SM Bacoor - 6.7 SM Dasmarinas - 13.0 Festival Mall - 14.9 Mall of Asia - 16.9 Makati Business Center - 21.0PLACES NEARBY: International Airport - 16.5 MRT Edsa Taft - 18.2 Lawton- 22.2 Tagaytay - 34.1HOSPITALS NEARBY: Kawit Kalayaan Hospital - 1.3 km. Divine Grace Medical Center - 2.9 Imus Medical Center - 5.2 Our Lady of Pilar Hospital - 4.2 St. Dominic Hospital - 8.6 De La Salle Medical Center - 12.6 Asian Hospital Alabang - 15.2
19. 09321602747 l 09333842293 l 09085180399 RESERVE Call us or fill in our FREE site tripping form Attend project presentation or actual site tripping Choose your house model Choose your house location DOCUMENTATION Read the FAQ’s Review the cash, deferred cash, and financing requirements Meet your agent and submit all requirements to the developer Hear the developers counseling for re-validation of the booking details. Buyer will be given a complete set of documents whether cash or financing MOVE IN! On or before the 18th of the month, the buyer will be notified about any necessary meetings with developer or the bank regarding any additional document that needs to be updated/signed or related. The buyer will be notified about the house inspection schedule with the site engineer by pro-friends The buyer inspects the house and will be given a chance to request any necessary improvements if any. After house acceptance, the house keys are turned-over to the now became a home owner. For house renovations, or improvements after house turn-over, the home owner can submit a proposal to the pro-friends site engineering office subject for approval.REMARKS: For the peace of mind your agent is committed to assisting you at least once on every main part of the home buying process.
20. Initial REQUIREMENTS For cash/deferred cash and all other types of financing To be submitted upon reservation: reservation agreement (RA) buyer information sheet (BIS) reservation fee (RF)09321602747 l 09333842293 l 09085180399
21. additional REQUIREMENTS To be submitted within 60days upon reservation Employed (Locally employed, OFWs) or Self-employed (Sole Proprietorship, Professionals) standards REQUIREMENTS Original certificate of employment (COE) with status and salary copy of pay slip for the last 3 months latest income tax returns (ITR) 3 pcs. 1x1 photos with name and house unit ID at the back (principal buyer, spouse and AIF) Photocopy of 2 valid IDs with 3 specimen signatures (principal, spouse and AIF) (ie SSS, GSIS, HDMF, TIN, Drivers License, PRC, Passport, Company ID)(Postal is valid for spouse and AIF only) Tax Identification Number (TIN) postdated checks (down payment, monthly amortization, guaranteed check, real property tax) community tax certificate (CTC) or cedula (current year) - required to submit again on succeeding year latest proof of billing (or signed certificated from owner if renting) -required to submit again on succeeding year.09321602747 l 09333842293 l 09085180399
22. additional if SOLE PROPRIETORSHIP business permits and licenses for the current year photocopy of certification of registration issued by DTI photocopy of business ITR/Audit FS for the past two years copy of lease contract and title for rental/lease income additional FOR OFWs original crew contract and exit pass with POEA or employment contract duly authenticated by the Philippine consulate proof of monthly remittances photocopy of unexpired passport with date of departure and arrival (with 3 specimen signatures)09321602747 l 09333842293 l 09085180399
23. additional if transacting THROUGH AN ATTORNEY-IN-FACT one (1) original copy of duly notarized/consular zed special power of attorney (pertinent data of SPA form are: Name of principal borrower, name of AIF, project name with block and lot) additional IF SINGLE copy of birth certificate additional if married photocopy of marriage certificate09321602747 l 09333842293 l 09085180399
24. additional if SEPARATED / ANNULLED / DEVORCED certificate of finality / entry of judgment of the court order granting the legal separation / annulment / decree of divorce additional if WIDOWED photocopy of death certificate of the deceased spouse additional if MARRIED TO A FOREIGN SPOUSE waiver of rights (all pages should be signed and notarized)09321602747 l 09333842293 l 09085180399
25. 09321602747 l 09333842293 l 09085180399 additional FOR BANK FINANCINGTo be submitted within 60 days upon reservation1. Loan application form (complete set will be given upon reservation or counseling)2. other eligibilities: age upon loan maturity 65 years - locally employed 60 years - OFW OFW applicants must not be employed in any "war-torn-country" included in the banks listing prompt payments throughout the loan seasoning period bank pre-approval process includes checking with the credit management association of the Philippines (CMAP) to determine whether there are unpaid loans, credit card bill, and other negative transactions, if the client did not pass the pre- approval process, the application will be automatically converted to in-house financing. However the loan application with the bank may still be considered, provided that the client can show loan or credit payments.
26. Reservation Agreement (RA) identifies the property you will purchase and its specification. For example: • Project • Block and Lot • Lot Area • House Type • Floor Area Total Contract Price (TCP) is the total amount you will pay for the property you are buying (includes the legal & miscellaneous fees.) Reservation Fee (RF) • The reservation fee closes the sale (on a first come, first served basis) and holds the unit for the buyer. • it forms part of the downpayments (DP) • it is non-refundable in case the account is cancelled. Downpayments (DP) • the DP is a percentage of the total selling price (TSP) plus the legal and miscellaneous fees (LMF) • it is payable over a prescribed period and does not bear interest.09321602747 l 09333842293 l 09085180399
27. Payment is due on the 5th or 20th of the moth depending on the date of reservation: RESERVATION DATE HIT DATE 6th to 20th day of the month 20th day of the following month 21th to 5th day of the month 5th day of the next following month Important reminders on downpayment (DP) • Non-payment of the first DP automatically cancels the reservation and all payment made are forfeited. • Penalty for delayed payment: 1/10 of 1% per day of delay • legal and miscellaneous fee (LMF) is computed at 8.0% of the total selling price (TSP) Legal and miscellaneous fee (LMF) covers the following: • Premiums for the first year coverage-mortgage redemption insurance (MRI) & Fire insurance. • real property taxes for one year • blue print of house (one set) • home owners association (HOA) dues for preventive maintenance • administrative expenses • transfer of TCT in the buyers name09321602747 l 09333842293 l 09085180399
28. Grounds for cancellation of the Reservation Agreement: • failure to appear in person for loan counseling • failure to pay the first DP, in which case the reservation fees (RF) is forfeited • failure to remit any three (3) consecutive monthly installment or amortization • failure to submit within the prescribed period any of the documents that may be required by pro-friends of the financing institution • Willful misrepresentation of falsification of any document submitted. • Voluntary withdrawal from RA for any reason whatsoever.09321602747 l 09333842293 l 09085180399
29. Financing Terms: • Downpayment (DP) at least of 12.5% of TCP • Maximum DP Term 15 months • Loan Amount maximum of 87.5% TCP maximum of 25 years for local • Loan Term employees, 15 years for OFWs (Subject to prevailing bank terms) • Interest Rate 10% (indicative rate only, subject to prevailing bank terms) Equal monthly amortization of principal and interest through postdated checks or through automatic debit arrangement. • Repayment the insurance premiums (for fire and mortgage redemption) form part of the monthly amortization. • Penalty 1/10 of 1% (compounded) per day of delay09321602747 l 09333842293 l 09085180399
30. Company Policy on Payment • all check payment must be made in favor of PROPERTY OF FRIENDS, INC. • payment must be made directly to the authorized cashiers for the proper issuance of provisional receipt (PR) or an official receipt (OR) • agents and brokers are not allowed to receive payments • Payments made through agents and brokers shall be the responsibility and risk of the buyer, and shall not be the liability of PROFRIENDS. Taxes • The buyer is bound to pay the real estate taxes and special taxes levied or that may be levied on the property during the time the CTS are in force. • the buyer shall be required to submit post-dated checks (PDCs) for this purpose09321602747 l 09333842293 l 09085180399
31. 09321602747 l 09333842293 l 09085180399 Eligibility requirements for bank financing (subject to prevailing bank guidelines) • age requirement borrowers must be at least 21 years old but not more than 65years old upon loan maturity if OFW, must not be more than 60 years old upon loan maturity • in case application for bank financing is disapproved, the account shall be automatically converted to in-house financing Documents Required Delivery • PCFI shall deliver the unit to the buyer on___. • the period may be extended if there is a delay in construction due to unforeseen circumstances. Occupancy and Possession • PCFI will issue a notice of house inspection with clearance for inspection (NHI with CFI) to the buyer starting the date of the unit shall be ready for inspection and /or occupancy • the buyer is given 60 days from receipt of NHI with CFI within which to inspect the unit id the buyer fails to inspects the unit within this period it shall be deemed accepted in good condition. • any loss or damage to the unit after it is deemed accepted or after PCFI issues an authority to move (ATMI) shall no longer be the responsibility of PCFI
32. Use of the Property • the property shall be used exclusively for residential purposes. PCFI does not allow the property to be converted for other uses or purposes even after the unit has been transferred in the name of the buyer. This is contained in the terms and conditions in the master deed of restriction to which the buyer is bound. Management and Administration • the buyer is enjoined to maintain order and keep the property in a good condition. should the buyer fail to do so, PCFI reserves the right to enforce its policies regarding the upkeep of the property. • the buyer shall bear all cost which PCFI shall incur to keep the property in good condition.09321602747 l 09333842293 l 09085180399
33. Improvements / Alteration • the buyer shall be allowed to make any alteration or additional construction to the unit only after the final house acceptance. • the buyer shall be required to submit the proposal buildings plan for any improvement or alteration and pay a deposit fee which will serve as a construction bond, to be refunded after modification is complete and all deductions for damages (if any) have been made. • PCFI reserves the right to make modification on the plans and specifications during the course of construction. These may include: • subdivision and housing components in any part of the project may be required under national or local government laws and regulations • Modifications necessary for the enhancement for the entire project. Membership in the HOA • upon acceptance of the unit or once the buyer has taken possession of the unit, the buyer automatically becomes a member of the homeowner association (HOA) and is required to pay the monthly dues. Possession shall mean any one of the following. • unit is deemed accepted • house keys have been turned over the buyer • actual move in has taken place • Alterations or improvements on the unit have been implemented.09321602747 l 09333842293 l 09085180399